Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: East Side Hawks vs Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

No I think you're going to Quidditch practice and then drinking Butterbeer.
Hmmmm. I think you've been drinking Adelaide water a bit too long and a bit too frequently if that's what you think.

Well done Demons.

Hawkies I would like a word. 👀
yeah I think that Majestic guy needs to be moved. Or something.

Anyways, well done Demons, thanks for the week, good luck the rest of the season. Thanks for posting, MWPP

homer simpson trombone GIF

yeah I think that Majestic guy needs to be moved. Or something.

Anyways, well done Demons, thanks for the week, good luck the rest of the season. Thanks for posting, MWPP
I definitely need some "or something". My output has definitely significantly dropped off in the last few weeks. Maybe a stint getting splinters up my butt on the bench will get the wind up me to get me going again. Either that or it will prove that I've completely died inside and should hang up my qoots at season's conclusion. Alternatively there's a middle ground that's so deeply buried, I'd need to call in the Time Team excavators to discover it.

Headless 0 (Off) 70.48 (On) 75.14 (Off) Total : 4%

I like to think Less had a lovely afternoon on the pine, chatting with whoever was sitting next to him.
And then towards the end he had a nice stroll around the ground nodding at team mates and maybe saying a word or two as he completed a lap to return to the bench for the final siren

I like to think Less had a lovely afternoon on the pine, chatting with whoever was sitting next to him.
And then towards the end he had a nice stroll around the ground nodding at team mates and maybe saying a word or two as he completed a lap to return to the bench for the final siren
Proving the old adage that Less is more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4D680943-BF5A-4191-87A4-ADD6104271C7.jpeg

Wosh and Gralin - am I eyes deceiving me? Did we win a game of Qooty?

Thanks for posting MWPP and thanks for kicking more goals than Tarks sausageroll and thanks for the week Hawks.

But most importantly - thanks to Anthony Rock. Couldn’t have done it without you.

The King Of The Pine! 🎵 🎶

Thanks for posting MWPP and thanks for kicking more goals than Tarks sausageroll and thanks for the week Hawks.

But most importantly - thanks to Anthony Rock. Couldn’t have done it without you.
Not only did we win dear mang, we won big and crawled back into the 8 💃
sausageroll kicked 2 more goals than Tarks.

It wasn't cloudy today so we won

Remove this Banner Ad

Back