Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

1709629237191.png

vs

1709629261458.png
Before we begin, let's start with a bit of humour:

My daughter wants the new iPhone for her birthday. I told her she will get one as long as she has good grades, does her chores, and follows the house rules. Otherwise she will get a cheaper phone. It's my way or the Huawei.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man and wife are checking out of a hotel. The man notices the bill includes a $50 fee for use of the swimming pool. He tells the hotel clerk they didn't use the pool. The clerk replies, "That's not the issue sir, it was there all the time for you to use."

"OK", says the guy and proceeds to pay the clerk $100 less than the bill.

The clerk says, "Wait a minute sir, this amount is $100 short."

"No it's not", says the guy, "I'm charging you $100 for having sex with my wife."

The clerk is shocked and says, "Sir I can assure you I did not have sex with your wife."

The man replies, "That's not the issue, she was there all the time."

Welcome to a clash that pits 2nd v 9th. The Hawks gave the Rats an almighty thumping - dare I say it: they're starting to talk up their chances this season, but unfortunately premierships aren't handed out in March, so they'll have to keep winning. On the other hand, the Dragons are still licking their wounds after a 15 goal mauling at the hands of the Roys. So this one is harder to read than a Wonders match thread: I guess it depends on what mood the sim will be in, come Sunday. Let's look at who played well for both sides last week, as well as the players who might be on the brink of being delisted if they don't pull their finger out, and start performing.

Hawks:

Who’s hot

Rankine2Rachele: 26 possessions, 5 tackles & 3 goals

MP_: 26 possessions, 5 tackles & 2 goals

Who’s not

Shermy: 4 possessions

Loonerty: 5 possessions

Dragons

Who’s hot

Pie 4 Life: 19 hit outs & 25 possessions

Greenery: 29 possessions & a goal

Who’s not

Freo84: -3 DT points

Chief: 2 possessions

Who wins?

Luckily I'm not in the qooty tipping this season - last season I was so bad, that at one point in the season, I tried to pick my nose. I missed, and nearly poked my eye out!!! So please take my prognostication on this one with a grain of salt, but I'll say the Hawks will get the job done by 14 points.

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time

Hello Phoe... Fire choo... Well that's right, you're no longer insane.

Hey Hawks!

And Strigoi 😊

Run Hug GIF by ESP

We are flame *ant though, so it just bounces straight off us.
You underestimate our spicy KFC enhanced fire breath. Comes at a cost of course - Dragon Island septic tanks are constantly hitting capacity, but worth it..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You underestimate our spicy KFC enhanced fire breath. Comes at a cost of course - Dragon Island septic tanks are constantly hitting capacity, but worth it..
Is that because of the amount of s**t you guys dribble?

its a joke please don’t kill me

Is that because of the amount of s**t you guys dribble?

its a joke please don’t kill me
I mean, you're not technically wrong taking into account the context of my post you quoted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back