Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Gumbies FFC v East Side Hawks at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Perfect way to start a Tuesday morning with a short clip to watch on the walk to work

Kinda feel like we need to see a bit of this during Sunday's match to fit with the above

1708378078536.png

Last edited:
Perfect way to start a Tuesday morning with a short clip to watch on the walk to work

Kinda feel like we need to see a bit of this during Sunday's match to fit with the above

View attachment 1908963
Bit early for Anzac Day all your going to do is fire up our CHF

Bit early for Anzac Day all your going to do is fire up our CHF

I paid zero attention to the coloured tops

I switched it up with a new image, including one team in the Gumbies blue guernsey

I paid zero attention to the coloured tops

I switched it up with a new image, including one team in the Gumbies blue guernsey
Please add a Gumby aka The Goose with his feet cemented into the middle ideally where ruck rover is standing

Fun Fact : It's been 1010 days since the Gumbies last beat the Hawks
Sinead O Connor Smile GIF by GIPHY News

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please add a Gumby aka The Goose with his feet cemented into the middle ideally where ruck rover is standing
Not sure I can do that from my phone during work hours

But I can try when I get home tonight, unless someone else is bored during the day

Not sure I can do that from my phone during work hours

But I can try when I get home tonight, unless someone else is bored during the day
Or we could push for this and since he hasn't won a ALL-SFA blazer can just give him INT#1

il_fullxfull.3719928000_apr7.jpg

In the old days we’d just remove the CPU controlled team and not have a bye.

Elton Johns Wig struggling
This is going to be like one of those FIFA games where you adjust all the sliders to level up your player quicker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back