Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Gumbies FFC v Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

AS PROMISED, THE LEAST EFFORT POSSIBLE PREVIEW IS HERE

The Gumbies FFC are ready to take on the Las Vegas Bears in a thrilling match at The House of Gumby. The Gumbies are fresh from a bye week, while the Bears are licking their wounds after a defeat. The Gumbies have the advantage of playing at home, where they can shape the field to their liking. The Bears, on the other hand, have to deal with the smell of plasticine and the unpredictable weather. Will the Gumbies stretch their lead in the league, or will the Bears claw their way back? Tune in to find out!

Wow... MOTR between a team that lost and a team that had the bye? Not the two undefeated teams with a bitter rivalry?
Leadership Groups:

HAVE AT IT FOLKS

View attachment 1899506

ren and stimpy nicksplat GIF

16 in the leadership group?

What a rort.

Pay back the money you took from the Sweet FA coffers you flogs.
Never has a club had so many players that could step up into the leadership group. Probably could have 16 and no-one would be out of place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never has a club had so many players that could step up into the leadership group. Probably could have 16 and no-one would be out of place.
Keep adding more losers to the loser group and you will just become bigger losers.

It's just maths.

Not too sure. I try to restrict my brain power at all times. 2555 days roughly?
How do you count that high? I get to 255 then back to 0

Not too sure. I try to restrict my brain power at all times. 2555 days roughly?
Is that longer or shorter than days since Essendon had a finals win? So hard to keep up these days.

How do you count that high? I get to 255 then back to 0
😂 Well I did have to use a calculator. Nothing wrong with that mate, seems like you'd black out just before Xmas time and wake up in the new year. Perfect

16 in the leadership group?

What a rort.

Pay back the money you took from the Sweet FA coffers you flogs.
I propose a merger to come closer to that 16 figure , with your three VCs to backup Falconista and tony

Of course , this will be the theme song

Is that longer or shorter than days since Essendon had a finals win? So hard to keep up these days.
Longer

I’m questioning why of all teams I could’ve adopted , and lived in the namesake suburb of, it wound up being Essendon

As you can imagine , the Essendon/Eagles combination of games last year made for a cheerful footy season

Bring on the footy season
I’ll be a paid up fully seated Perth member for the first time ever after 11+ years of the Eagles Waiting list also known as In The Wings

How many days has it been since the Bears won a premiership?
Our drought actually isn’t too bad, just ask the Hawks

It’s the total number which lets us down , though if the Warriors have 0

Anyway, so much has happened since the GF that it fortunately feels like a distant memory

I don’t know how we wound up being MOTR given ladder positions so far this season . Did you change the algorithm Falconista ?

I propose a merger to come closer to that 16 figure , with your three VCs to backup Falconista and tony

Of course , this will be the theme song

A super team! I'm expecting a media piece notifying the league of the Gummie bears next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back