Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: EAST SIDE HAWKS vs BAGHDAD BOMBERS @ THE EYRIE

Which team will win?

• East Side Hawks

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh crap. Well I will have to blame this on someone else... I know... it was thewizardmelon oh wait he's not on the team anymore... Ah crap.

Blame it on me, instead of stealing one I cut a piece off all of them. They’ll never know the difference, ‘luxury’ = small.

Blame it on me, instead of stealing one I cut a piece off all of them. They’ll never know the difference, ‘luxury’ = small.
Hey Nutsy, good to see you back.

Thanks for the fun week Hawks!

Flat performance from myself on the field, not good enough for Baghdad standards. Big week for us on the track. For now, let’s have a couple 🍻 together and regroup.

We go again next week 🙏💪

Hell of a return Hawks, so bloody proud.

Coach drags me again and I’ll s**t down their neck 👌🏽

thats GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t lost my marbles, it there’s definitely a small hole in the bag somewhere.
We’ve been playing with them in the changerooms. You’ll get them back soon.

Thanks for posting philreich!

Well deserved win Hawkies, but you can rest assured us Bombres will bounce back, and we look forward to meeting you again. Thanks for a fun week and best of luck for the rest of the season.

My old memory doesn’t work as well as it used to. I need to do something to remember where I’ve been. Still no clue what I walked into the room for though.

Me either. What is this?

forward pocket? Boncer in my FB spot...

im not used to these goals, skip. I'm meant to kick it through the big ones right?
4 : 1.52 {rFP} - Shermy ignores a lead to have a shot.
4 : 1.57 {rFP} - And he gets it.
East Side Hawks : 15.10.100
Baghdad Bombers : 14.6.90
Both yourself & A Bit Dusty have learnt quicker than expected from the :goat:

Back