Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn. Was on the edge of my seat. Not to be this time unfortunately.... Thanks for the week, Dragons ☺️ I'm sure we will get you next time :p

Thanks for posting philreich !

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
EAST SIDE HAWKS : 19.14.128
DRAGONS FFC : 22.6.138
=====================================

Angry Ufc GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were supposed to match your opponent flame for flame. No mercy!!
I think my flamer is broken, it wasn't flaming up. It might need some medication, it could be that I was suffering from a reptile dysfunction.

Well the truth is foopy is an inferior league.

Does foopy have a sexual deviant champion full forward with a cat head? Or a rotund avocado man full of good fats and potassium that bounces off the opposition all day long? I think NOT!

It's like you're talking about the NRL.

Good win, Dragons! That was a very tight game virtually all day but we managed to get the job done in the last term in what was a thoroughly entertaining game.

big_icky led the way for us on the day with a great game while Purple Jesus, Greenery and PhenomenalV1 all played very solid matches. Nice to see Bonz kicking a bag of five goals while Supersuns also chipping in with a handy three goals.

Nice to bounce back after our previous game and get some momentum heading into our home match next week. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back