Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: EAST SIDE HAWKS vs BAGHDAD BOMBERS @ THE EYRIE

Which team will win?

• East Side Hawks

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was magnificent today, did not miss a beat, some of you other Bombers need to have a good long look at yourselves.

Good to see the newclub get a win first up.

I was magnificent today, did not miss a beat, some of you other Bombers need to have a good long look at yourselves.

Good to see the newclub get a win first up.

Phhht, sleeping all night the night before, no hangover, off a solid pre-season, its borderline cheating.

I was surprised I was decent down back, I thought I would have been a little too slow and not so agile to be a defender.... but I did okay. I mean, I wasn't great but I wasn't bad so I guess that's passable for me this time around.

Thank you chicken legs.
Hawk, not chicken. :p

foghorn leghorn walking GIF

It seems so.
Prior to the game he was really getting me all ready for the game, he said "Maj, don't be s**t today. Or we will trade you to a s**t team where you will be just as s**t as the rest."

So I guess I may have survived one more week at the Hawks. Maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prior to the game he was really getting me all ready for the game, he said "Maj, don't be s**t today. Or we will trade you to a s**t team where you will be just as s**t as the rest."

So I guess I may have survived one more week at the Hawks. Maybe.

You'll be right unless you steal a cannoli from por_please_ya.

Sorry I wasn't around much 😭 still had fun when I popped in. And boy did we show up today!! So proud of my Hawks 😍🍾

Thanks for the week Bombers, hopefully we meet you again later on.

Cheers for posting philreich !

Apologies for my tardiness in the last couple of days, 14+ hours in the car took its toll.

Congrats on your win and thanks for being good hosts Hawks, best of luck for the rest of the season.

Bit of work still required Bombers, would suggest a few of you need a rocket up you … that didn’t work so well when the suggestion was taken too literally last season. We lost a good rookie that day.

Thanks for posting your only Bombers game for the season philthy rich, your contribution to the Sim team will be missed. Good to have our second tier sponsors back for another season to deliver our match payments.

1707041282822.jpeg

Back