Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Dragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

1710142471857.png

Last time they met
In Round 16 of Season 36 on an unseasonably warm day at the Snow Dome, the 90+ page leadup seemed to set up a thriller and the first 3 quarters went to script with the margin always being within 3 goals albeit with the Demons leading at every change. The Demons extended their margin to 10 points early in the final term before the Dragons found another gear, piling on 8 unanswered goals to finish comfortable 42 point victors for the final round of the season. Chief (127 DT , 16 hitouts, 28 disposals) was best on ground as T2B_ kicked 3 goals after starting at FB whilst holding his starting FF opponent Wosh goalless. Skipper manangatang (0 DT) also had no impact.

Last Week
The Dragons trailed by as much as 12 points against the Hawks but always remained in touch, and converted a narrow 6 point disadvantage to a memorable 10 point win. Talented youngster big_icky (101 DT , 2 goals, 26 disposals) was inspirational as multiple players joined the party and kicked 3 or more goals apiece including including Bonz (5 goals) , Ljp86 (3 goals), Supersuns (3 goals) and PhenomenalV1 (3 goals) The Demons struggled against the Gumbies all day after a slow start and slumped to a shock 72 point loss despite heroics from Gralin (113 DT, 28 disposals) and moginie (103 DT, 9 tackles)

Prediction
Dragons by 17

Leadership Groups, please have your team sheets submitted by 11.59pm SFA time (WST) this Thursday in the format outlined in this post

I haven’t been around long enough to understand the big deal about Monday vs Tuesday match threads BUT I’M WILLING TO RAISE MY VOICE OVER IT
That's the important part

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright team we need to assemble in A1 A1 A1 formation

I would like all gifs to be deployed evenly and sequentially in an X2 formula

The strategy and theme for this week has been discussed deeply in pm and I need you to follow your marching orders, any hesitation will be met with a firm threat to your SFA career.

Okay team assemble!!!

Hbo Dragon GIF by Game of Thrones

Alright team we need to assemble in A1 A1 A1 formation

I would like all gifs to be deployed evenly and sequentially in an X2 formula

The strategy and theme for this week has been discussed deeply in pm and I need you to follow your marching orders, any hesitation will be met with a firm threat to your SFA career.

Okay team assemble!!!

Hbo Dragon GIF by Game of Thrones
gir explode.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back