Autopsy Round 2: Frankston V Richmond @ Frankston Oval - Saturday 2:15pm, 25/04/15

Remove this Banner Ad

MRobbo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2004
Mornington
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Frankston,LA Lakers
Game is now a 2:15pm start

If u are travelling to Frankston public transport will be the best option as parking will be extremely limited around Frankston Park as it is hosting the City of Frankston's Dawn Service, March and Memorial Service on the Ground prior to start of VFL match. Roads around the ground will be closed.

VFL Round 2 – Anzac Day (Saturday, April 25)
Frankston v Richmond

2.15pm, Frankston Oval (Cnr Young Street & Plowman Place, Frankston)
Entry: $10 adults, $5 concession, children under 15 years old are free. All Richmond members gain half price entry.
Food and drink available for purchase.

Round 2 Richmond squad

B: Wynne, Gale, Dea
HB: Castagna, Elton, C.Ellis
C: Wall, Cachia, Menadue
HF: Short, Vickery, Lennon
F: McBean, McKenzie, Barlow
R: Hampson, Foley, McQualtero_O
Int: McFarlane, Gleeson, Kruse, McGough, Contin, Mugavin, Scott, Williams, Aarts

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-04-23/vfl-tigers-look-to-bounce-back-on-anzac-day

VFL Round 2 – Anzac Day (Saturday, April 25)
Frankston v Richmond

2.15pm, Frankston Oval (Cnr Young Street & Plowman Place, Frankston)
Entry: $10 adults, $5 concession, children under 15 years old are free. All Richmond members gain half price entry.
Food and drink available for purchase.

Round 2 Richmond squad

Int: McFarlane, Gleeson, Kruse, McGough, Contin, Mugavin, Scott, Williams, Aarts

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-04-23/vfl-tigers-look-to-bounce-back-on-anzac-day

no conca is disappointing.

Wish i could make this game.

Round 2 Richmond squad

Three tall forwards plus a ruckman. I'd love to make this game and see how (or if) they work together. Barlow, Short and Lennon will have to bring some ground level zip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Foley to get called up next week
I hate myself for saying this...

... followed by doing his hammy halfway into the second

He shouldn't be brought back in if he's not fit, I don't want another Knights

I hate myself for saying this...

... followed by doing his hammy halfway into the second

He shouldn't be brought back in if he's not fit, I don't want another Knights

He shouldn't be brought in at all. I said it another thread, Dimma wants to execute a possession based game plan but then picks 5 or 6 guys every week who's kicking is not up to that standard, Morris, Petterd, Foley, Grigg, Chaplin heck you could even say Cotchin with the how his kicking is deteriorating ect...

I have no problem with any of them bar Morris and Foley being best 22 but not the way Dimma wants to play the game.

What's it like at this place if the rains come? Never been there but at this stage will be going to the game!

What's it like at this place if the rains come? Never been there but at this stage will be going to the game!
If the wind comes in straight off the bay it will be one way traffic to one end of the ground.
Also the grandstand I'd imagine will be full so if it rains there is not much shelter, another words your typical suburban ground.

If the wind comes in straight off the bay it will be one way traffic to one end of the ground.
Also the grandstand I'd imagine will be full so if it rains there is not much shelter, another words your typical suburban ground.

But with the added bonus of Franga ice addicts around the place.

Also some Franga slurries if you're into that type of thing ;)

But with the added bonus of Franga ice addicts around the place.

Also some Franga slurries if you're into that type of thing ;)
Yeah seen my fair share in the last 5 months ( ie: next door until they got raided ).
About 2 weeks after this happened, an addict who didn't get the memo about the raid, went to this house for his hit and left disappointed, this freak then proceeded to want to fight a ' For Sale " sign asking said sign what he was staring at and if he wanted to fight, I kid you not.

Yeah seen my fair share in the last 5 months ( ie: next door until they got raided ).
About 2 weeks after this happened, an addict who didn't get the memo about the raid, went to this house for his hit and left disappointed, this freak then proceeded to want to fight a ' For Sale " sign asking said sign what he was staring at and if he wanted to fight, I kid you not.

Such a testament to the human race ice addicts.

I seriously don't get it, I've got no problem with drugs but ice is ******* scary and I cannot understand why you would try even once.

If Lennon, Vickery and Elton play well today some questions have to be asked why at least 2 of them didn't play last night. Vickery the odd man out but can't say Arnot did much up forward to justify not having the extra tall. Could have subbed Maric towards the end of the game if we didn't have injuries, and Griffiths could have played forward all game. All hindsight now but the selection was interesting but stupid. Lennon would have been great last night seems so dumb he still isn't in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back