Game Day Round 20, 2017 - Brisbane Lions vs. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon we're in with a serious chance today. They're not the team from last year and I just think we're playing pretty well as a team and our young kids can play a bit too. Should be a good game at least. Go Lions!

I reckon we're in with a serious chance today. They're not the team from last year and I just think we're playing pretty well as a team and our young kids can play a bit too. Should be a good game at least. Go Lions!

Again it comes down to Stef, Zorko, Rocky and Beams winning in the middle.

Probably need goals from them too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely teams tag him now, if they dont they know what happens.

Wonder if Mayes will be a late out?
Problem with tagging is it can ruin team structures. Good teams dont need to tag. Geelong let him run riot. Carlton arent a good team and they should have tagged him.

Edit. Mayes was an early out.:cool:

Just saw Nick Dal Santo in the foyer of our hotel. Must be boundary riding. On his own so not sure who the main commentator is.
Huddo is at Canberra, Roberts at the G so probably derwayne russell.

Prob at least get brown or lynch as special comments

I'm quite chuffed with the way the first and second year players have stepped up and been competitive, but I can't wait to see Robinson and Christensen back on the park as well. That injection of experience will play well with the new guard. I think once they all gel some serious strides forward will happen.

Final teams: Saturday
Brisbane Lions v Western Bulldogs at the Gabba, 4.35pm AEST

NO LATE CHANGES

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Brisbane Lions:
Mitch Wallis, Clay Smith, Shane Biggs, Caleb Daniel
Western Bulldogs: Hugh McCluggage, Cedric Cox, Ryan Lester, Rhys Mathieson

Good to see the AFL knows who is playing for who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back