Game Day Round 21 - North v Bloods - Sunday 7 August @ 1:10 pm @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed 4th though and might not even have that.

win our games it wont matter

brisbane and Melbourne have to play each other

if we dont win our games then its all academic anyway

If we wanted to point the finger at 1-2 games this year, it would the Essendon one where we fell asleep at the wheel for a period and the first Bravedogs game where we played hungover for a half.

Wouldn't blame the players for treating the day just like a day at the office. But lets move on.

good win

cant believe anyone is actually upset

we are a massive flag chance

didnt need 3rd today

I have said it ad nauseam but we still need to just win the last two games and we will finish second.

Today we did all we needed. Some of our supporters are so spoiled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

win our games it wont matter

brisbane and Melbourne have to play each other

if we dont win our games then its all academic anyway

True, we have to win out.

Larky has a best ever game, and McCartin has one of his worst. 8 goals from a player that hadn’t scored the last fortnight…

We beat the pies ez

I have said it ad nauseam but we still need to just win the last two games and we will finish second.

We can win both games and still not finish second.

What we needed today was overtake the Dees %, that's all that mattered and we didn't do it. If they win their last two they'll have second regardless of what we do unless we belt Pies or Saints.

See Brisbane beating Melbourne in the last?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can win both games and still not finish second.

Second was never a guarantee. Even if we passed Melbourne on percentage today. They could then win their next two games by 10 goals each and they’d pass us again.

Melbourne and Brisbane also play each other in the last round so if we win our games we’re guaranteed third.

yep absolutely, a few more % points would have been nice, (any week) but we need to win, its in our hands and % wont matter

% will still matter for a home final, but yes we can make top 4.

Second was never a guarantee. Even if we passed Melbourne on percentage today. They could then win their next two games by 10 goals each and they’d pass us again.

Melbourne and Brisbane also play each other in the last round so if we win our games we’re guaranteed third.

In the post I quoted you said if we win both we will be second. That's not true.

yep absolutely, a few more % points would have been nice, (any week) but we need to win, its in our hands and % wont matter
Depends. Assuming we win our next 2 and Melbourne and Brisbane go into that game on equal points, percentage will determine if we finish 2nd or 3rd

What part of one of them will lose are you missing?

I’m out of this thread. You’d think we lost lol.

I'm not missing anything. You said if we win both games we'll be second. We won't. We'll be third unless we belt one of the two teams left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back