Round 23 Tickets on sale now

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard about the bring a mate promotion for tomorrow's game?

Have managed to get 1 ticket under my membership but went to get a second under dads membership and it isn't working.

Promised a mate 2 tickets so am wondering if anyone with a membership could grab me a ticket and email it if possible.

https://membership.nmfc.com.au/bring-a-friend

That's the link.

Cheers all.

Anyone heard about the bring a mate promotion for tomorrow's game?

Have managed to get 1 ticket under my membership but went to get a second under dads membership and it isn't working.

Promised a mate 2 tickets so am wondering if anyone with a membership could grab me a ticket and email it if possible.

https://membership.nmfc.com.au/bring-a-friend

That's the link.

Cheers all.

Mate, I 'bought' two and have had someone pull out.

I was gonna give it to a kid at the gate ...ha. That sounds a bit weird. I was going to give it to someone at the gate before they went to buy a ticket but if you like you can have the extra one.

Just as a head up - I'm coming from Collingwood reserves game though (watching Ben Kennedy) so I'll be there about half hour before the game or closer.

Mate, I 'bought' two and have had someone pull out.

I was gonna give it to a kid at the gate ...ha. That sounds a bit weird. I was going to give it to someone at the gate before they went to buy a ticket but if you like you can have the extra one.

Just as a head up - I'm coming from Collingwood reserves game though (watching Ben Kennedy) so I'll be there about half hour before the game or closer.
Hey,

Thanks for the offer, ended up getting it all sorted out. just a mix up.

Thanks anyway.

Just checking the Ticketmaster website and is it correct that the only tickets are available are Level 3 on the wing but at $40ea or under the scoreboard at $50 each ? or am i doing something seriously wrong. If some one could help out that would be great

Just checking the Ticketmaster website and is it correct that the only tickets are available are Level 3 on the wing but at $40ea or under the scoreboard at $50 each ? or am i doing something seriously wrong. If some one could help out that would be great

Not sure...but wouldn't be surprised...are you a Member or GA?

There was a bit of a rush the day these went on sale because it was going to be a crucial game 3 weeks ago.

Can anyone recommend a bar to watch the game from? In the city or surrounds with public transport access. Been away from Melbourne for 7 years, so I don't know whats around these days. :)

I'll save the $$$ from upgrading tickets and put that toward my finals tickets!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone,
Should I be buying a ticket for this game or not? Long story short I have uni until 8:30 every second friday and it just happens to fall on this week... yay. So Im thinking I'll turn up at 9ish, probably half time. Will I be able to scan in with my membership card?

Hey everyone,
Should I be buying a ticket for this game or not? Long story short I have uni until 8:30 every second friday and it just happens to fall on this week... yay. So Im thinking I'll turn up at 9ish, probably half time. Will I be able to scan in with my membership card?

The rate this is going there will be me and 8 other Roos fans.

Hey everyone,
It's a fully ticketed game, only pre purchased tickets

The rate this is going there will be me and 8 other Roos fans.

All in aisle 23.

I'll be there. Not giving up my centre wing level 2 row A seats. I expect the usual mouthy rubbish from the over zealous among the Tigers' fans, which I'd usually take on, and all I'll be thinking on this occasion is "let's see in a week's time champ!"

How much will it cost me to upgrade my membership ticket to something that guarantees me entry? Not paying $50 for a game we will most likely lose. Happy to pay if it's $20 or so. I'm concession price btw

It's a fully ticketed game, only pre purchased tickets

F***. I thought it was a replacement game? I'm happy to scan in and just stand behind the cheer squad.

It is not a fully ticketed game, it is subject to capacity, and now that we have made all these changes it won't be full imo.

I'll be there. Not giving up my centre wing level 2 row A seats. I expect the usual mouthy rubbish from the over zealous among the Tigers' fans, which I'd usually take on, and all I'll be thinking on this occasion is "let's see in a week's time champ!"

Received a phonecall from the old man an hour ago which began with "Are we still going tomorrow night? What's the point? If ten players are changed we're staying home as it'd be a farcical situation."

No amount of "but, but, but, the players coming in will be hungry and I can't wait to see them crack in. It's their one opportunity......" would sway him.

I suspect there would be many more just like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back