ROUND 3 - EASTER

Remove this Banner Ad

dee_girl9

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2001
don't know. Too drunk to know, too pissed to care!
Other Teams
Melbourne ...HELLO i mean how easy?
Hey trendsetters,
well only a couple of days until the easter bunny comes and i sure as hell cant wait for some nice pimple making choccy. but more importantly its football season, and there r more important things going on. Hey did u know that the easter bunny is a demons supporter???? yeah well i couldnt think of a punchline, so yeah he is. This week we r going to have one of those drawn out rounds of footy that will last 5 days, but only played on four. hmmm (good friday football. yay or nay???. i say nay) essendon take on carlton tomorrow night. WOO HOO
rolleyes.gif
hands up who thinks bombers will win *everyone raises hands* oh well it will be a chance to see how many time lloydy picks the grass to throw up. Geez what does he do? does he like spend all day down there looking for bugs in the ground or somethin? no wonder colonial have had so much trouble.

richmond have all there players unshredded for the game against Brissy, except matty knights, who still looks like he slid down a grater. oh well i guess hes barking up the wrong tree, by telling libba he has garlic breath. speaking of doggies. they take on the maggies, which should be just a nailbitting game (pardon the pun) and well i cant wait to see who gets targeted by the dogs this week. altho they maintain there innoncence i know they r filthy little sods that cant face the fact that there r teams better than them.

Kangaroos v Sydney WOO HOO in sydney aswell. man what a game this will be. is the King back for North. I wonder how much tape they will use on him???? might b less than a roll this time, just to see if he can run. i dont know who is going to win this game (im not a bookie in india u know) and to tell u the truth i dont care. because i cant wait for this game on sunday PORT V THE COWS. oh my god how exciting
tongue.gif
this should be fun, ill be sitting at the rellies eating endless amounts of choccy, drinking numerous vodkas (actually anything i can get my hands on) and listening to a screaming baby that is only 4 days old (well actually its only 1 hour and 15 minutes old right now. so it might not be there on sunday) oh well all ican say to this is GO THE POWER!!! we gonna stop stop stop, til we're top top top. its history here in the making...... and close thats enough for now. Saints should have it easy over the west toast beagles. i mean come on. how hard can it be?????? well im tipping u sainters, so dont make me send u to hell cos u lost hehe
tongue.gif
In the west we have the shockers against the peroxide hawks, in what should be a battle royale with cheese (little pulp fiction humour goin' on)

and of course how could i forget. monday sees the game of the round at the G MELBOURNE V GEELONG.... the 2 oldest teams in the comp. and depsite what that loser said on the main board. it will be a good hard game of footy ball. and chell better have his wits about him, cos geelong arent as stupid as the cows, but anyway GO CHELLY !! GO CHELLY!! and i have a good feeling we will win, cos lets face it, i'm a true blue died in the wool biased demons supporter. (actually true red and blue)and i always think we will win, regardless of who we r playing.

so yeah have a safe easter trendsetters and ill catch yous all later then
Chow
biggrin.gif

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

ah nicki, you manage to crack me up every time!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

It will be a great game and I'm really looking forward to it. I love the sight of Ronnie Burns and Jeff Farmer kicking amazing goals. I hope its a shootout. Hows Farmer looking by the way? How was his preseason?

------------------
Cats for the flag '01!

wiz was ok, except when he decked that richmond pisspot. even tho he is named in the side there is still some doubt over whether he will play or not. Hopefully for our sake he can, and it will be a tight exciting game. Altho after last week i dont think i could handle another tight finish. it will just be too much.

Anyway all the best Cats2001 and may the best team win.
biggrin.gif

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

Originally posted by dee_girl9:
wiz was ok, except when he decked that richmond pisspot. even tho he is named in the side there is still some doubt over whether he will play or not. Hopefully for our sake he can, and it will be a tight exciting game. Altho after last week i dont think i could handle another tight finish. it will just be too much.
NICKI! of course he is playing, he trained fantasticly tonight and should come up no problems!
biggrin.gif

Anyway all the best Cats2001 and may the best team win.
biggrin.gif

By that she means... Dees for the flag
biggrin.gif
sorry i had to take on some of that Pies/Dons spirit... do you like it?! I DONT!
eek.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

well wasnt i wrong.<---- rhetorical question please dont answer. how the $@&% could carlton beat essendon. oh well stranger things have happened

------------------

well, as i've said before, it should be a great match!

this round isn't that good!!! i missed friday night footy!!!
but any ways, after monday (good luck dees) this round will be finnished, and we'll start getting ready for the lovely match on sunday (which nicki will be seeing!!!).

well, go dees!!!

only one more post and then i'm on 200!!!!!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

I got my footy fix at Colonial.
Great game Storm vs Northern Eagles.
You guys should give it a look see one day....you are missing out big time.
Good win guys.

Anyway hope the Dees do a similar job on the Cats. Heard Wiz is in big doubt for the game. we'll need him.

GO STORM (52-18 what a win!!)
GO DEMONS (Kick butt on Monday)

Originally posted by Ms.Storm:
Anyway hope the Dees do a similar job on the Cats. Heard Wiz is in big doubt for the game. we'll need him.

WHAT??? where did you people hear that?
Farmer is playing this week, and he trained perfectly yesterday... better then some players who weren't injured last week.
Farmer could have played last week but they didn't want to risk it coz if he would have injured it again than it would have been a good 4 weeks before he came back.
This week however farmer will make his dabut to the season and lets hope its one to remember!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

its a thing that u have when u follow the melbourne footy club for a long time. If they say that the player is ready for this week, then its more than likely he will be out for another 3 at least. Am i the only one that has picked that up over the years, or am i reading too much into it? i dont know perhaps its just me

GO DEES !!!!!
Chow
biggrin.gif

------------------

well ususally i will agree with you... but yesterday you could see excatly who will be playing on monday and who won't and while the club tends to get their dates wrong
rolleyes.gif
there was no denying Farmer will play this week... he has been named in the squad and i haven't heard anything regarding him not playing!
GO FARMER
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Girls,
Yes I did hear it twice...on radio and also one of the footy shows..was it Ch.9 Footy Show??
Yeah, the Demons quite often like to mislead us supporters and opposition clubs re injuries...I really hate that.
Cheers Girls(and Guys) and come on you beautiful Demon boys on Monday.

well good news people!
The Sunday Footy Show had Neale Daniher on Live from Junction Oval (mmmm... nice guys running topless in background
biggrin.gif
) and it is confirmed Farmer is playing!!!!
smile.gif

WOO HOO!!!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Farmer will play. He was close last week. I can't wait to see him at one end and Burns at the other. It should be great.

------------------
The Melbourne Football Club: Tradition, Heritage, Excitement

Farmer will play. He was close last week. I can't wait to see him at one end and Burns at the other. It should be great.

------------------
The Melbourne Football Club: Tradition, Heritage, Excitement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back