Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armitage to Gibbs

Naughton to Richards perhaps

Probably just Naughty down to his team mate Richards. Will need to resist the urge to rage trade Parker to Gibbs. If he keeps playing mainly off the HFF tonning up most weeks seems unlikely.

Coffield a likely downgrade next week maybe for Brayshaw if trends continue for another round.

I'm stuck with Zerrett and Zorko unfortunately, midfield absolutely stinks but I need to get rid of Rischitelli and Young before they bleed cash.

Titchell, Neale, Telly and Holman are the only consistent/reliable midfield options for me there at the moment in regards to performing against their price point. Hope this was a down week for Parker and that he gets more midfield time in upcoming weeks, he's got us next week so an opportunity for him to ski, while having Zorko, Zerrett and rookie lotto at M8 is a scoring concern though. Worst case scenario Parker, Neale, Zorko and Zerrett become rubbish season long M6-9 options.

I can do my Robbie Gray trade though :) 3.8k leftover if I grab Crowden. Can't get Richards though :( miss out by like 16-17k

I can also do a 147k defender or ruck/fwd and either move English forward or a Finlayson/Coffield into midfield so I get more onfield points in midfield that way by either playing Petracca/Coffield/Finlayson there.

Decisions...

Cameron > Richards which moves English to ruck bench, Sicily to forwards.

Armitage > McLean.

5 trades down but hopefully now settle down until cows start mooing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christensen could be a Nice F7 for the year if he constantly pumps out 80 type scores.

Brayshaw to Coffield might be promising next week. Potentially Coffield and Higgins on the bubble next week, could be a double downgrade.

Yeah I'm planning for Coffield and Higgins next week

Gibbs and Richards this week I'm pretty sure. Maybe Fyfe

Surely Simpson won't be so idiotic again next week and he may actually play Yeo where he is going to be of some value to the team.

Tossing up Naughton to Richards.

Libba to a mid, considering Lyons. Tagged by Jacobs round 1 for an 84 which capped his first price rise; shouldn't be tagged with Hall in the side; if he is tagged then 84 ain't too bad. Has the round 10 bye, so I'll need cover for him, but my team should be nearing completion by then so think it'll be ok; gives me a leg up through the rest of the bye rounds.

Trades all done. Dumped Ollie Florent for Ratugolea and traded out Luke Breust for Robbie Gray. Leaves me with a $160K cash balance to upgrade someone next week. Treloar is on the watch list so if he bombs next week for a sub 90, I'll switch him out for a more reliable mid. Running with a salary cap and available cash total of $13,730,000 so feel in decent shape.

I've finally cracked the shits with Hibberd. I should have done it last week and saved some cash but ah well.

Hibberd > Seedsman
Brayshaw > Richards via DPP

Leaves me 360K in the bank for upgrades in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back