Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richards from the Dogs look good (Defence) if you have DPP to get him in.

Higgins JS must be shakey. Coffield looks good though.

Didn't mention any Rooks that would require DPP. Of the forward line Rooks Higgins is the only one I think worth considering, Ratugola had a decent score on the weekend but still not for me.

Richards does look decent. Im looking at Brayshaw via Finlayson, the following week bringing in Coffield for Pearce or Naughton. It will create a handy DPP link, but means minimal cash generation.

Yeah I'll trade out Ryan for rata.
And naughton for Richard's to get the cash this week.

Holding tight on zorko and treloar at this stage. I'll bring Gibbs in soon for one if they don't start to lift.

Treloar has not been too bad. Zorko has been horrid.

ryan i agree with based on injury

just dont see the logic in a 50k cash grab for richards

Every time I have jumped on Seedsman in years gone by he has immediately let me down over subsequent weeks with ordinary performances. Hope you get better luck than I've had with him.

hes a spud, a front running bruise free spud.

carries a mirror in his handbag kinda spud

I think you can get rata this week and swap him out for Higgins next week and run with that so you get both players increases.

Cash in 80k from rata.

ryan i agree with based on injury

just dont see the logic in a 50k cash grab for richards

You think I'd be better off hanging with naughton and dumping zorko before he takes more of a hit?

Ive been through everyone...

Im tossing up between GAJ > either Fyfe Macrae or just roll with Danger im leaning towards Fyfe and 295k in the bank

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roughead went down with injury and English was forced to be the (just about) solo ruck for most of the second half. I think Trengove may have gone in there occasionally but he was struggling with an injury too. Getting around the hall more consistently helped him get a few more points because he was dropping everything that went his way before that.
Don't really think Roughy going down had an impact on his score, he started bringing the ball to ground and started clunking a few. Think he got his confidence up doing this watching at the ground. Had similar ruck time first half I thought sharing with Roughy as he did with Trengove later in the game, went from ruck to CHF all day.

We were more competitive then once he came into the game, but that second quarter killed us, turnovers galore that were punished... horrendous quarter and a bit of footy from us and you guys worked us out pretty easily.

Is seedsman a better option than Bonner taking price into account as well?
Only thing Seedsman has going for him is his DPP

Bad bye round for mine considering Doedee or Coffield may be D7 keepers if they consistently pump points out, then you've got Laird who will be the top defender and Lloyd maybe top 6-8 and maybe Ryan, Savage, Tuohy, Stewart, Houli etc around the mark.

Seed may be more useful in midfield at the moment if you only bat 5 deep there and need someone else to fill it up outside of Telly and Holman.

Went Ryan for rata

And will go Bradshaw for Gibbs/hunter?????? Thoughts?

Then next week look into getting Higgins in.

Gibbs a solid pick.

Not sold on Ratas J/S personally

But good luck
Save trades
Back your gut

Does Higgins really have bad JS? Who would take his spot?

Bolton, Stengle... not sure when Riolis back but i would wait til next week to pick him up

I was changing from Richards to Higgins to downgrade this week because of RIP Ryan, but I should probably wait another week on that fwd downgrade to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back