Remove this Banner Ad

My trades at this stage

Jacobs out (Ceglar >Ruck) Simpkin in
Schultz out (Brander>Fwd) Doedee in

Whitfield doesn’t come up,

Whitfield out Simpkin in
Jacobs out (Ceglar >Ruck) Heeney in

Last edited:

Looks like Cameron dropped for Cox. Unless cox gets injured Cameron won’t play again this season...

Swans playing tomorrow night so can’t see Naismith playing...they will give extra week..

Gawn gets to play Geelong with no Stanley, so he will score 120+..if you have gawn this week you’re laughing...

Need to somehow find $500k to get gawn..don’t like my chances

Looks like Cameron dropped for Cox. Unless cox gets injured Cameron won’t play again this season...

Swans playing tomorrow night so can’t see Naismith playing...they will give extra week..

Gawn gets to play Geelong with no Stanley, so he will score 120+..if you have gawn this week you’re laughing...

Need to somehow find $500k to get gawn..don’t like my chances
I don't think we can miss out on Mr. Worldwide, he has 200k to make and will average 70 odd. Naismith so annoying, if he doesn't play this week then he goes for me. DCameron has barely made any coin, not even worth trading.

Gawn will hurt this week but I just can't justify getting him and I don't have enough ruck spots.

Simpkin or McGrath?

Upgrading Anderson early to one of them.
Will definitely make the wrong decision.

So i am lost at what to do

Do i move heaven and earth for Neale or will he eventually go bust

Option 1
Houston to Lloyd
Mitchell to Neale
Option 2
Brayshaw to Butler
Mitchel to Neale
Option 3
Whitfield to Simpkin
Brayshaw to Butler
Option 4
Brayshaw to Butler
Mitchell to Neale

So i am lost at what to do

Do i move heaven and earth for Neale or will he eventually go bust

Option 1
Houston to Lloyd
Mitchell to Neale
Option 2
Brayshaw to Butler
Mitchel to Neale
Option 3
Whitfield to Simpkin
Brayshaw to Butler
Option 4
Brayshaw to Butler
Mitchell to Neale
Not a fan of trading premos, especially Titch. Titch has so much room for improvement, no point trading him I think because he will come good eventually. Don't mind trading Whit if you have nothing else to do. So option 3 I guess...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we trust Bullies to put Macrae back in amongst it and straight swap for Dunks?

Or

Looking at value, Jared Lyons is an option?

I'm thinking of going POD mode and getting in Lyons and pocketing $50k for an upgrade in coming weeks.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not a fan of trading premos, especially Titch. Titch has so much room for improvement, no point trading him I think because he will come good eventually. Don't mind trading Whit if you have nothing else to do. So option 3 I guess...
So whitfield being named do i just ride it out

So maybe Brayshaw to Simpkin, i am worried about Cunners being backed

Houston being named on ball this week gives me hope

Might only do the one trade

Brayshaw to Simpkin

Jacobs -> Pitt
Cavarra -> Doedee via Brander

Dunkley to Zerrett. Will get the benefit of his double points if Essendon and Melbourne ever get to play each other.
Jacobs to Pittonet. Even if he had played he would have been mauled by Grundy this week so Pittonet was an obvious choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back