• The cobblers

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Those bereft of shoemaking abilities and/or qualifications

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you ******* serious? ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS?

Are we really this heartless and pathetic that we're already conceding to those purple ****s?

I feel ashamed to call myself an Eagles supporter.
I feel ashamed to call myself an Eagles supporter as well, but mainly because the players we keep putting out on the field don't seem to give a s**t and play with the same intensity and passion as a bowling ball.

I feel ashamed to call myself an Eagles supporter as well, but mainly because the players we keep putting out on the field don't seem to give a s**t and play with the same intensity and passion as a bowling ball.

And you refuse to support the team through thick and thin? We're certainly not as bad as some on here might suggest, and the players can (and will) turn it around next week, just like Hawthorn did to us.

And you refuse to support the team through thick and thin? We're certainly not as bad as some on here might suggest, and the players can (and will) turn it around next week, just like Hawthorn did to us.
We are not that bad, but we are not good enough to be a premiership contender. The list we have never will so yet some form of rebuild is required. The question can only be is it gradual or more dramatic. Given that Perth the place can not attract top players it looks like it can only be a gradual change.

We are not that bad, but we are not good enough to be a premiership contender. The list we have never will so yet some form of rebuild is required. The question can only be is it gradual or more dramatic. Given that Perth the place can not attract top players it looks like it can only be a gradual change.

l will admit our gameplan doesn't work at the MCG, but we did go into that game during some pretty bad circumstances, and honestly, its pretty shortsighted to think we need a rebuild.

No it doesn't, it says that I am ashamed of the performance we put out on the field yesterday, which I am and the players should be.

No it doesn't, and nowhere in your post does it imply the previous game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you ******* serious? ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS?

Are we really this heartless and pathetic that we're already conceding to those purple ****s?

I feel ashamed to call myself an Eagles supporter.

Are you ashamed by the performance of the team on Sunday or just us?

l will admit our gameplan doesn't work at the MCG, but we did go into that game during some pretty bad circumstances, and honestly, its pretty shortsighted to think we need a rebuild.

No it doesn't, and nowhere in your post does it imply the previous game.
Yeh, the day after we capitulate to Hawthorn on the MCG (again) in a pathetic effort from the players I post that I'm ashamed to be a supporter of the team, not that hard to work out what I'm ashamed of is it?
Are you not ashamed of that performance? It was downright embarrassing. I'm not going to sit here like a facebook supporter and say aww shucks we'll be ok, the guys put in their best effort, Simpson is brilliant, Priddis won a Brownlow and we're still in the top 8!!!

Are you ashamed by the performance of the team on Sunday or just us?

Mainly us actually, because all the meltdowns make me what to gouge my eyes out.

Yeh, the day after we capitulate to Hawthorn on the MCG (again) in a pathetic effort from the players I post that I'm ashamed to be a supporter of the team, not that hard to work out what I'm ashamed of is it?
Are you not ashamed of that performance? It was downright embarrassing. I'm not going to sit here like a facebook supporter and say aww shucks we'll be ok, the guys put in their best effort, Simpson is brilliant, Priddis won a Brownlow and we're still in the top 8!!!

Hmm, I see, an optimist can't compete in the sea of pessimists.

I'm sorry I don't share your disdain for Simpson and our players, and instead support the team through all adversity.

Again, you could have mentioned you hate our performances at grounds such as the MCG, which I agree with to an extent, instead of speaking generally.

We aren't that bad?

We lost to a team that got flogged by 86 points 2 weeks in a row.
They were winless with the worst percentage in the league.
Not only did we lose we got flogged by 51 points?
That's a turnaround of 137 points

Not only that but we played some of them into form like rioli and Roughead etc.

Go back to the saints a few weeks ago. They exposed us for pace and intent. We were lucky to win as they kicked poorly on goal.

Sydney was a hard fought win at home but it could have gone either way for a bit. Wasn't a convincing win.

We aren't tracking right mate. We are the oldest team in the league and that's including hawthorn if that's even possible.
We are the slowest team in the league and our youth hasn't come in to spark some enthusiasm.

Simply put we are a stale team with no new ideas or new players to inject
The MC throw around the same players in and out expecting different results.

Barring a huge turnaround in attitude and confidence or personnel we stay season over already.

#Nicnatwontsaveus

Mainly us actually, because all the meltdowns make me what to gouge my eyes out.

I'm sorry I don't share your disdain for Simpson and our players, and instead support the team through all adversity.

Again, you could have mentioned you hate our performances at grounds such as the MCG, which I agree with to an extent, instead of speaking generally.

Supporting the team is good. Kudos.
Now down for some reality.

Not really worried about the Freo game. Their ruck and midfield could beat ours and their youngsters show spirit, but they have still have a weak defence and attack reflected by a bottom-6 percentage. The skiis will come out, someone inconsistant like LeCras will win the medal and the club will pretend yesterday never happened.

What hurts is that, regardless of any derby result, WCE just demonstrated that they're a middle of the pack team that is just not good enough for a flag. Gaff reckons our best can beat anyone, yeah righto but there's 10 or so other teams in the same bucket. You have to play at your best consistently and when it matters.

We aren't that bad?

We lost to a team that got flogged by 86 points 2 weeks in a row.
They were winless with the worst percentage in the league.
Not only did we lose we got flogged by 51 points?
That's a turnaround of 137 points

Not only that but we played some of them into form like rioli and Roughead etc.

Go back to the saints a few weeks ago. They exposed us for pace and intent. We were lucky to win as they kicked poorly on goal.

Sydney was a hard fought win at home but it could have gone either way for a bit. Wasn't a convincing win.

We aren't tracking right mate. We are the oldest team in the league and that's including hawthorn if that's even possible.
We are the slowest team in the league and our youth hasn't come in to spark some enthusiasm.

Simply put we are a stale team with no new ideas or new players to inject
The MC throw around the same players in and out expecting different results.

Barring a huge turnaround in attitude and confidence or personnel we stay season over already.

#Nicnatwontsaveus
Supporting the team is good. Kudos.
Now down for some reality.

I'm sorry for loving the team and supporting it despite the circumstances.

Actually, isn't it a little ridiculous that I'm defending the Eagles from claims that we're a terrible side from its own supporters?

It's not adversity when the players are playing like they want to be off doing something else. Playing through adversity is what we did in 2015 when we lost our 2 key backmen, adjusted after a few games and played with some heart and brought intensity to every contest.
I think most Sunday league amateurs show more interest in playing football than most of our players did on Sunday.
I'm not going blindly support everything and anything that the team does, I watch them every week, support them every week and hope we win every week, but when I don't agree with the way they've played and the decisions they've made I'm going to speak out about them.

It's not adversity when the players are playing like they want to be off doing something else. Playing through adversity is what we did in 2015 when we lost our 2 key backmen, adjusted after a few games and played with some heart and brought intensity to every contest.
I think most Sunday league amateurs show more interest in playing football than most of our players did on Sunday.
I'm not going blindly support everything and anything that the team does, I watch them every week, support them every week and hope we win every week, but when I don't agree with the way they've played and the decisions they've made I'm going to speak out about them.

But that's the problem, the way your criticise the Eagles sounds like it is coming from an opposition supporter, not someone who loves the club.

Actually, you're just a pessimist, plain and simple.

But that's the problem, the way your critisicing the Eagles sounds like it is coming from an opposition supporter, not someone who loves the club.

Actually, you're just a pessimist, plain and simple.
I think you're living in a fantasy land to be honest.
Can you please tell me which of my observations regarding the game on Sunday are wrong?

Back