Round 6: Bulldogs vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day All,

Sorry, not sure how it works at Telstra Dome. I'm coming to Melbourne for this game, just got a query about tickets.

I'm a long distance member, but my partner is not, so I'll have to buy a ticket for her. As a member can I sit wherever I want, i.e., next to my partner? (Obviously I don't have a reserved seat).

If seating is allocated (when I buy my partner's ticket) how can I guarantee that I'll be able to sit next to her if I enter as a member?

The other question is ticket availability- are they available on Ticketmaster two weeks prior to the match (like Subiaco)? Is the game likely to sell out?

Staying in Melbourne CBD- any recommendations as to a good Bulldog-friendly place for drinks before/after match?

thanks

Well considering we are playing West Coast in Melbourne i would expect a crowd or about 25,000 - 33,000. In saying that i think you are safe to sit with her considering you get let into the same isle.

Heaps of options for a drink before/after the game.

Given you are in the CBD most of the bars heading down towards the Dome will have footy fans in them. There are a number of bars and restaurants at Docklands (just across from the Telstra Dome on the water) which are also packed on match days.

There are a few bars inside the Telstra Dome which usually have a good atmosphere at our home games.
The EJ Whitten bar is on level 2 behind the goals (Aisle 1) and is normally full of Doggies fans. Alternatively, you could possibly contact the club for a guest pass to the social club (Victory Room on Level 1). After a win this room is jam packed and for a few games during the season there is an official after match function when the players & coaching staff come in.

No doubt you will have a great day.

I also am going to come over for this game, as two of mates are Collingwood and Essendon supporters and they want to go to the Anzac day game, so I thought id tag along on the proviso that we see the Doggies game the next day.

Should be good. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back