Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
5df58c9e2ffac6246e605c05abb16578.gif
source.gif

WOW ....we thought last week challenged our expertise as Coach's ......this was just the entree, building your expectations of yet another week of carnage

Ridley out (1-2 weeks) :eekv1: ....Howe out ....Houston's going to tease us with his shoulder, and of course Port play the last match of the round, so we won't know if he's OK till Saturday night
Highmore, who you say ? ....there's a few late night prayer vigils happening, in the hope of his selection .....but hey, we still have Kosi right ? :cryv1::cryv1:

The DEF is taking quite a beating ...is there some good news in May returning ? .....well yes, but in this writers opinion May's role is different this year, Lever seems to be the scoring machine

Sam Berry rolls his ankle at training ......you can put a line thru him
LDU ....does his calf come up for him to get selected ? ....to enable his owners to get yet another **** score from him

Dangerfield on the operating table .....in a 2 for one deal, Lachie Jones puts his hand up to join Danger .....so admirable

Star Wars 5 we're doomed.gif

I know what you're thinking .....how do I possible navigate thru this carnage ....this is where the true players, lock down with gritted teeth, and work their way thru the carnage, with calmness, serenity, and an eery tranquility ....as the mind of the skilled Fantasy Coach plans his strategy meticulously

1619055472755.png

But this round is not all depressing .......no, there are greenshoots of hope & prosperity

Flynn is back .....how many trade back ins will we see this week ? .....Tom Hickey has gone down, a popular trade to, after Flynn was replaced by Mummy .....who may I add, now literally is looking like his nickname
For those former Flynn owners ....will you be trading him back in? .....gotta get him in I say

1619075847107.png

Josh Treacy survives another week ......so it's all great news ....well not really, but trying to put some positivity on a bleak week .....but hey this is what makes the game interesting .....it's not supposed to be easy

Have a great week .....hope you score well

Star Wars 4 Fun Begins.gif

Last edited:
So Berry and Webster need to go

Who the fu** to bring in haha
I went Berry to Rantall .....do you still have Kosi ?

Because of Kosi's DEF/FWD status ....and because I have Bergman who now has DEF/FWD status, I can swing Bergman back to DEF as coverage

happy celebrate.gif

I went Berry to Rantall .....do you still have Kosi ?

Because of Kosi's DEF/FWD status ....and because I have Bergman who now has DEF/FWD status, I can swing Bergman back to DEF as coverage

View attachment 1108917
Yes haha

Also that GC Bloke

And 300k in the bank

I will be using 3 of my 4 emergencies in the first game. Idun in defence, Scott in the midfield, and Flynn in the ruck. Flynn is only a precaution if he goes sub-50 then I will have to get in Gawn this week to try and gain points on others who have him in r2.

Crossing fingers, toes, legs for a Bailey Smith 120+ score tonight and Dunks 150+ VC...

So my defence and rucks are finished yay

still need 3 more in the forward line and 5 mids eeeeeekkkkkkkk

Might just through Philips forward and need 6 mids haha FML

So my defence and rucks are finished yay

still need 3 more in the forward line and 5 mids eeeeeekkkkkkkk

Might just through Philips forward and need 6 mids haha FML
what constitutes as finished? I feel like I have 11/12 to go but I want to upgrade Tex, Hind, Sholl in that figure.

what constitutes as finished? I feel like I have 11/12 to go but I want to upgrade Tex, Hind, Sholl in that figure.
Hind and Markov are f6 and d6 for me haha

Also not mind Stephenson haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hind and Markov are my F4 & D5. I have Fanta as D6 who I plan to bid farewell very shortly.
Oh yeah great minds think alike haha

5 playing tonight
Crae VC - will take 120+ since I don't have Gawn
Taranto - hopefully he decides to be a premo again, very poor last week
Flynn - great to have him back, needs to go 80+ and get his cash gen moving fast
Dunks - hopefully scores 1 pt less than Crae
Scott (E) - I bet he somehow pulls out a 70-80 this week and then DevRob and Campbell will both play so I don't have a DNP to take Scott's E score

Tossing up between Crae and Dunks for the VC. Crae's ceiling has been poor, hasn't gone about 120 since round 1. Last week he started on fire and then faded badly. I'm still leaning towards VCrae, think he is due a big score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back