Round 6 Scores & In-Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selwood out and no cover with Treloar and Wingard both not named this week. Fourth donut already this season, yep, fourth. Ready for 2013 already. Sick of this rubbish.

Ledger any chance of getting a game soon, you reckon Plugger?

Still got the great man sitting on the midfield pine doing **** all.

He isn't far away, playing well in the VFL but it's hard for him to break into our midfield at the moment ahead of Hayes, Dal Santo, Montagna, Steven and Armitage.

A bit unlucky really, he was a late withdrawal in the first couple of games and hasn't got a look in since, I was sure he would be a regular starter for us this year but hasn't been the case so far.

loving supercoach this year

Playing tough opposition,he has Selwood....late out no cover.

I had Kreuzer with no cover who is rested,but then something I've never seen before, is named again at the last minute

There is a God

Selwood out and no cover with Treloar and Wingard both not named this week. Fourth donut already this season, yep, fourth. Ready for 2013 already. Sick of this rubbish.

Pretty much this. It's a pretty whiny thought, but this game is meant to be, you know, fun, not ungodly carnage over and over and over. Really considering tossing in the whole year.

464/3 (c)
Phew! Lucky I, )1 did not name Selwood captain *YES!* (my opponent did). . .and )2 have Coniglio as an emergency. Finally, a naught I caught ahead of time.

Happy competing people! :cool:

Be Strong and Chin up Everyone:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Think how I feel?

In 2011, I was in the top 20 overall for 23 of 24 rounds and won SuperCoach. In 2012, I'm a joke and my highest rank is ~50,000, but I'm being strong!

Kruezer was out and I thought oooh I might gain some advantage this round, then the SuperCoach Gods said let's continue punishing Impromptu by amazingly bring back Kruezer from a knee injury ie RESTinitis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twitter:

Geelong Cats‏@CatsInsider

Final teams are in for #aflcatsdees. Late changes for Cats with Gillies and Byrnes replacing Lonergan and Selwood. #footyfullon

1.jpg

Spose i shouldn't be TOO upset.......he's only my ****ING CAPTAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not too gutted so long as I have no other late outs in the mids. Had him as captain but now get Pendles doubled and Coniglio off the bench. May finally break 2100 this season!
I'm having the same trouble as you Prompts. 34th last season ~55k atm...

He isn't far away, playing well in the VFL but it's hard for him to break into our midfield at the moment ahead of Hayes, Dal Santo, Montagna, Steven and Armitage.

A bit unlucky really, he was a late withdrawal in the first couple of games and hasn't got a look in since, I was sure he would be a regular starter for us this year but hasn't been the case so far.

Cheers. Have already sideways traded 'rookies' Pfeiffer and Dickson this year. Would like to make some $$$ out of Ledger if possible.

i prepared myself for selwood being out. i had to use mpp and switch d.smith and treloar around for cover. but in the case selwood did play i had him captain. so murphy, my vc is captain for the week. imagine carlton play it easy against gws and they withdraw him. lol. dear gawd, i don't want to think about it. :D

I try not to get emotionally involved in SC.. Never works though :eek:

1/100

M.Clarke so far

Stanton with the (c)

Watching my first Lions game this year, how the %#%$ Adcock gets a game is astounding me. He is making the Lonie brothers look like the Scott brothers. Every ball that goes anywhere near him be it in the air or on the ground he s%$3s himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back