Round 6 Scores & In-Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will win:
281 + Jmac + Coniglio V Captain Murphy + Devon Smith + Morris

i like the first one better, although murphy could change all that very quickly, potentially very tight.

I've got 516 points + T Greene vs Murphy (C) +Robinson+ Shiel + Morris + NicNat......going to be a fun afternoon :D

Don't know what to do with Milera at the moment; should I stick with him or get rid of him? Only got 16 trades left, and that is with Gazza on the bench and Goodes now injured. Woulkdn't mind Milera, but already have Pfeiffer and A. Hall in the forward line and Hall just isn't getting a game at the moment; what the hell to do?

It seems every week I cop a bloody injury!

1358/13

It's been an indifferent first few games, the highs of Stanton, Chapman, Pendles and co. offset by the fact my C Selwood is a late withdrawal and Barlow was my VC....

Deledio, Waters, Morris, Bugg, A.Kennedy, McDonald, Cox, Giles, Martin and Coniglio left.

On projected scores I'd get 2250 which I would take, more likely something around 2200.

Don't know what to do with Milera at the moment; should I stick with him or get rid of him? Only got 16 trades left, and that is with Gazza on the bench and Goodes now injured. Woulkdn't mind Milera, but already have Pfeiffer and A. Hall in the forward line and Hall just isn't getting a game at the moment; what the hell to do?

Yeah kinda thinking the same thing. Should still have an achievable break even but with Carlton, WC and Sydney as St Kilda's next 3 opponents we might not see too much more growth from him.

1244 / 11 including captain played.

11 players to go, 7 premium / mid-pricers you expect to perform and 5 rookies. a lot will depend on blues - gws game (seven players total)

Why the hell would you not be playing clarke?

Thought he would have a tagging role like Anzac day against Stanton, and I thought bugg would out score him, which he still may. I was never going to have birchall on the bench

Devon Smith doing surprisingly well, sitting on 60 in the third quarter so he's already hit his be. Shiel (my emergency for selwood) needs to lift though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phew glad I kept Devon :thumbsu:

Capt. Murphy is rustling my jimmies, at this stage I'd take 110.

Looking like Bugg may get a rest next week, Giles probably needs it but with Brogan and O'Hopless going down I don't think they've got the big guy depth to afford to rest him.

Traded Deven Smith for Christensen, and looks like he'll beat Christensen's score. Also traded Sandiland to Mcevoy, for the same fat donut. Urgh..

Grr traded out dev smith thought he maxxed out or wasnt going to play.He was named on a long bench now he prob will out score the player I traded in I really did to go to trade school.

i was tempted to pull the trigger and trade him to horsley a week early. might change that to kennedy now. lol

For f**k sake! Selwood and now Nic Nat late withdrawals to leave my donut tally at 5 already this season. What a joke. I bloody give up for 2012.

Can Kreuzer please kick 5 goals and get 15 hit outs this qtr with being like the 2nd biggest bloke on the ground? :eek::eek::eek::thumbsu:

Traded Deven Smith for Christensen, and looks like he'll beat Christensen's score. Also traded Sandiland to Mcevoy, for the same fat donut. Urgh..

I did the same trade yep he has already beat Christensen's score:thumbsdown:.I had no idea he was named on a long bench pulled the trigger and lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back