Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely none, as I am flying to Fiji tomorrow and I will not be on the main island of Nadi but one of the small islands and have no idea if there is even internet. FFS, I wont even be able to change my ******* line up after teams are named. So I will be praying. ******* ANZAC day long weekend matches.

If I have internet and Balic is named: Pickett (Maybe Hayward)> Balic. To get more money making potential and a trade to help with the bye rounds.

You'd almost want to keep Murphy if it was only a couple wouldn't you? That's if Murphy is a keeper

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app
If he's out for 2 or more he's gone

My team is too weak at the moment to hold him, playing too many rookies to cover him imo.

He likely becomes Jelwood who's in beast mode, is a POD and has a great bye round.

If I had about 19-20 keepers and upgrading around him then I'd be comfortable holding him, but not at the moment.

I lost too many points holding Laird (4 weeks) and Lewis (3 weeks) in past years from injury/suspension at a similar time of the season, it's just too costly in the long run.

Out Murphy, Swallow and Roughead.

When do we get 3 trades per round?
Are you really serious or just pulling our leg? You want to trade out a player who is currently the second highest scoring player in the whole competition as of right now.
Sure, this week's 97 wasn't great but he was one of the few midfielders who was actually tagged this week. At the end of the day 97 is certainly not a disaster BUT feel free to get rid of him.
There's one born every day!!! ;);)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you really serious or just pulling our leg? You want to trade out a player who is currently the second highest scoring player in the whole competition as of right now.
Sure, this week's 97 wasn't great but he was one of the few midfielders who was actually tagged this week. At the end of the day 97 is certainly not a disaster BUT feel free to get rid of him.
He's potentially injured Coot

Knee issue, having scans, won't know til later today hopefully, maybe later in the week.

As a general conversation piece, I'm less interested in what he has done and am more interested in what he is predicted to do, jumping off players at the right time = jumping on players at the right time, but in this particular instance -

He's having scans on the meniscus.

He's a player who relies on side to side movement over flat out speed. Next 2 games at a potentially wet MCG, 4th at Freo.

I might be born every day, but that 'screams' alarm bells.

+I've ridden him to a level where I am more than happy to jump off to someone I consider more reliable, for better or worse.

Jumping off premiums onto other premiums because the pricing seems right is an AFL Fantasy trade

agreed.

trading murph if he's injured and out for weeks is one thing, but sidewaysing him regardless is just frought with danger

As a general conversation piece, I'm less interested in what he has done and am more interested in what he is predicted to do, jumping off players at the right time = jumping on players at the right time, but in this particular instance -

He's having scans on the meniscus.

He's a player who relies on side to side movement over flat out speed. Next 2 games at a potentially wet MCG, 4th at Freo.

I might be born every day, but that 'screams' alarm bells.

+I've ridden him to a level where I am more than happy to jump off to someone I consider more reliable, for better or worse.

I'd go Murphy to Sloane in a heartbeat if this meniscus issue has any whiff of legitimacy.

I hope you have a warchest. Had a BE of 88.
He's way too expensive and I can't see him averaging pig levels unless he has 10+ tackles a week which would be a phenomenal effort across a full season. But he is in super form and credit to anyone who started with him and stuck out that rubbish round 1 score.

Would take him at 650k, but not at 680 and rising. He also has a horrible bye round, I reckon Jelwood is the better option as Jelwood has form with pumping out huge numbers to end the year and will be about 30-50k cheaper than Sloane right now and has a great POD bye round.

Right now, best round 13 mids: Zerrett, Pendles (will be cheap), Treloar, Titchell, Fyfe, Neale (cheap), Sloane (sky high price), Crouch (consistent imo). I already have Treloar, Crouch and Titchell, I reckon I can only get potentially one more in and that likely is a bottomed out Pendles if the timing is right, or a Zerrett using my best cash cow to reach him (a WHE or Hampton), plus Myers will probably be on our benches also by round 13. Our midfields would be pretty decent if we had all those guys, but we'd get hammered in round 13 and lose ground, plus the best ruckman and 2 best defenders have round 13 byes also. That's a heap of points missing.

Round 12ers: Danger, Jelwood, Dusty, Gaff, Shuey

Round 11ers: Rocky, Beams, Zorko, Bont, Oliver, Murphy and any bottomed out Sydney mid who comes good. Plus all the best forwards seem to have round 11 byes in Macrae, Dahl, NRoo, Buddy, Steele, while ANB could also keep it up. Heaps of defenders that week too in Lloyd, Doc, Joey, Salem, Roberton and Simpson.

I feel getting a Ollie Wines or Jelwood type in could be point of difference in winning the bye period considering how dependant we are on the round 11 and 13 types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back