Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Rowell will most likely miss a number of weeks so he will have to go. For those who have Houli in their teams is a second obvious trade.
Not sure if anyone else has refused to go into the hubs.

Jacobs to Gawn
Maybe Aarts or McAdam in

I'm screwed. Need a total of 6 players to either be recalled or to recover from injury to have any hope of upgrading midfield rooks. It's not gonna happen.

I'm screwed. Need a total of 6 players to either be recalled or to recover from injury to have any hope of upgrading midfield rooks. It's not gonna happen.

Same boat...need to wait for teams before even looking at trades...last week I had neale in all week but then lost half my backline...went from a full team with neale coming in to copping a 0 and not getting neale...cruel game

Fyfe miracle recovery from hammy and is back this week..serong could be in trouble

And it might send Brayshaw's TOG tumbling ;(

Getting my original squad wrong has killed my season. Starting with Jacobs (very disappointing) and Naismith (two weeks of copping a donut and then gone for the year). Grundy just keeps killing me week after week. Falling for the trap of bringing in Viney who's done nothing since round 1. I never wanted to take Crisp but after deciding not to start with Grundy I had all this spare cash, so took him. Another bloody disaster.
Tossed up 3 weeks ago between Steven and Butler. Obviously chose Steven. Disaster 25. I've got 4 players sitting on the bench not playing and earning nothing.
I could make 2 trades for the next 10 weeks and would still be behind the mark. Disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sesaon has been dumpster fire Brayshaw being s**t, Mitchell forgetting how to play football, Whitfield bottoming out,etc

This week i have Rowell to Aarts via DPP

Then I have options

Option A
Titchell to a premo who can score like Neale

B
Dev Robertson to Parfitt

C
Picket to Shiel or Luggage

D
Brander to Maynard/Haynes bank some cash

E
McCasey/Magden to Maynard/Haynes

F
Darcy Cameron to Parfit/Balta

Any thoughts :)

This sesaon has been dumpster fire Brayshaw being sh*t, Mitchell forgetting how to play football, Whitfield bottoming out,etc

This week i have Rowell to Aarts via DPP

Then I have options

Option A
Titchell to a premo who can score like Neale

B
Dev Robertson to Parfitt

C
Picket to Shiel or Luggage

D
Brander to Maynard/Haynes bank some cash

E
McCasey/Magden to Maynard/Haynes

F
Darcy Cameron to Parfit/Balta

Any thoughts :)
It sucks but we just have to ride out Titch I think. But I’ve conceded he is M8 at best now. There’s just so many other more important upgrades that need to be made

Pickett should be back in this week so hold him. If Brander is back, hold him too, still has low BE and a run of home games coming.

I would go option B or E.

It sucks but we just have to ride out Titch I think. But I’ve conceded he is M8 at best now. There’s just so many other more important upgrades that need to be made

Pickett should be back in this week so hold him. If Brander is back, hold him too, still has low BE and a run of home games coming.

I would go option B or E.
Awesome i was leaning that way just depends on how long for Brander/Pickett out

I guess i can always swing Parfitt back to the forwards if needed :)

Thanks

I don't have b/e's is it too soon to cull Starc?

Rowell > Whitfield
Starc > Aarts via Hill to D6
Bank $168k

Rd7/8 Budarick & McInerney > Rookie & Bailey Smith

View attachment 907653
Starce has fallen off a cliff, I thought he could be a long term D6 but he’s a spud now. You’re lucky you don’t have to field him....he is my D4.

May as well cash him in now if you can make a genuine upgrade. I don’t know his BE but I can’t imagine he has much more cash to make after his recent poor scores.

Last edited:
Starce has fallen of a cliff, I thought he could be a long term D6 but he’s a spud now. You’re lucky you don’t have to field him....he is my D4.

May as well cash him in now if you can make a genuine upgrade. I don’t know his BE but I can’t imagine he has much more cash to make after his recent poor scores.
Andrew Birch

BE is 48

Thanks
So Starce is going to start dropping now...great. Looks like I need to get Lloyd this week then and slowly start to phase out Starce. Just can’t believe he is currently my D4, had so much faith in him afternoon his first few rounds
No Stress at all if you need any more BE let me know :)

Decided now on Rowell Buda to Simpkin Aarts

Next week Starce King to ???? (will have over 800k to play with altogether)

Will go 4 x 2 next 4 rounds then save 4 for injuries

I will never get Neale someone needs to tag him

He's way too expensive now. Kelly, Treloar, Steele, Taranto I'd be looking at

Remove this Banner Ad

Back