Round 7 trades (cash cow upgrade time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm set on these trades now

Out: Kennedy, Magner
In: Adams, Suckling

I already have Horsely. I can't wait to go crazy upgrading over the next 5 rounds!

I'm planning something like this over the next 3 rounds :thumbsu:
Bugg -> B.Harvey
Shiel -> Mitchell

Hargrave -> Birchall
Coniglio -> Murphy

Clarke -> Rookie
McDonald -> Cotchin

Parker -> Horsley
Stanley -> Adams

Then with the cash, the following trades over the next 2 weeks
R8
Magner -> Mitchell
Geary/Ellis -> Goddard

R9
Congilio -> Murphy
Shiels -> Dal Santo OR Kennedy -> Sidebottom/Zaha

Last one depends on how good Horsley can go over the next 2 weeks.

Hi Guys,

I need serious help!!

My team;

Backs: Deledio - Goddard - Bugg - Geary - Ellis - Dempsey - Wilkes (Paine- Darley)
Mids: Ablett - Thompson - Watson - Swan - J.Sellwood - J.McDonald (Magner - Gibson)
Rucks: McIntosh - Giles (Redden - Stephenson)
Forwards: Franklin -Chapman - Zaharakis - Goodes - Porplyzia - A.Kennedy - Smedts (D.smith - A.Hall)

I was thinking Goodes to Pavlich and with a weak defence was thinking Wilkes to Heppel....My Main problem is with a strong midfield i do not have any MPP players in my midfield

I have 355k in bank

Any ideas which can help as i do not want to trade my midfield

Im just after league win :)

Hi Guys,

I need serious help!!

My team;

Backs: Deledio - Goddard - Bugg - Geary - Ellis - Dempsey - Wilkes (Paine- Darley)
Mids: Ablett - Thompson - Watson - Swan - J.Sellwood - J.McDonald (Magner - Gibson)
Rucks: McIntosh - Giles (Redden - Stephenson)
Forwards: Franklin -Chapman - Zaharakis - Goodes - Porplyzia - A.Kennedy - Smedts (D.smith - A.Hall)

I was thinking Goodes to Pavlich and with a weak defence was thinking Wilkes to Heppel....My Main problem is with a strong midfield i do not have any MPP players in my midfield

I have 355k in bank

Any ideas which can help as i do not want to trade my midfield

Im just after league win :)

I would consider downgrading Goodes and bringing in Kyal Horsley mate

I understand we all want to improve our teams but with you carrying Gibson and Paine for all this time i dont see where you cash cows will be coming from?

Maybe Goodes to a RoK, sidebottom or nick riewoldt

Most likely going:

One of Shiel/Coniglio/Magner > Adams

Goodes (mid) to > Horsley

This leaves me with $1,027,200 in the bank (more than I'd like)

Thn subsequent upgrades the following weeks, maybe ablett back.

What do you think of this trade??

L. Parker > Hoarsely

A. Kennedy > OKeefe

Not sure if worth giving up Parker for O'Keefe essentially...

Parkers average is still 100 over the past 3 man, so seems to be doing well, but you obviously want your other cows to keep mooing?

I would consider downgrading Goodes and bringing in Kyal Horsley mate

I understand we all want to improve our teams but with you carrying Gibson and Paine for all this time i dont see where you cash cows will be coming from?

Maybe Goodes to a RoK, sidebottom or nick riewoldt

How can he swap Goodes for Horsley? Horsley is a mid only - he has no DPP link with his forward line from the mids. Admit he should get Horsley in - probably for Gibson. If he wants to downgrade Goodes he really should look at Adams from GWS - who will probably be rested in coming weeks but whose price rise is just too good to pass up on .

Most likely going:

One of Shiel/Coniglio/Magner > Adams

Goodes (mid) to > Horsley

This leaves me with $1,027,200 in the bank (more than I'd like)

Thn subsequent upgrades the following weeks, maybe ablett back.

That sounds like a great idea. I would go Shiel as Coniglio seems to be finding form and Magner should continue to play every game. Just hope Neeld stops using him in a tagging role.

He is my dilemma:

Just wondering if anyone has or is thinking about having both Beams and Sidey in fwd line.
Like everyone else I am looking to offload Goodes but already have Sidey so should I still go for Beams?
Wouldn't be a problem with the bye structure but is it too many Pies in fwd line?

B: Goddard, Lids, Shaw, Malceski, Lake, Clarke, Bugg (Morris, Ellis)
M: Ablett, Pendles, Boyd, Thompson, McDonald, Magner (Shiel, Coniglio)
R: Sand, Giles (Stephenson, redden)
F: Franklin, Martin, Harvey, Sidey, GOODES, Milera, Treloar (Cameron, Pieffer)

Thinking of either:

A) Shiel -> Horsley & Goodes -> Beams
B) Shiel -> Horsley & Goodes -> Robinson (?)
C) Shiel -> Horsley & Goodes -> Zaharakis
D) Shiel -> Adams & Swap Goodes to mids for Murphy (But would miss out on Horsley)

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated

Cheers

That sounds like a great idea. I would go Shiel as Coniglio seems to be finding form and Magner should continue to play every game. Just hope Neeld stops using him in a tagging role.

He is my dilemma:

Just wondering if anyone has or is thinking about having both Beams and Sidey in fwd line.
Like everyone else I am looking to offload Goodes but already have Sidey so should I still go for Beams?
Wouldn't be a problem with the bye structure but is it too many Pies in fwd line?

B: Goddard, Lids, Shaw, Malceski, Lake, Clarke, Bugg (Morris, Ellis)
M: Ablett, Pendles, Boyd, Thompson, McDonald, Magner (Shiel, Coniglio)
R: Sand, Giles (Stephenson, redden)
F: Franklin, Martin, Harvey, Sidey, GOODES, Milera, Treloar (Cameron, Pieffer)

Thinking of either:

A) Shiel -> Horsley & Goodes -> Beams
B) Shiel -> Horsley & Goodes -> Robinson (?)
C) Shiel -> Horsley & Goodes -> Zaharakis
D) Shiel -> Adams & Swap Goodes to mids for Murphy (But would miss out on Horsley)

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated

Cheers

'D' for mine. Although saying that Murphy does have a high BE

This is the most eager I have been for teams to be announced so far this year. Bring on 6.20pm already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can he swap Goodes for Horsley? Horsley is a mid only - he has no DPP link with his forward line from the mids. Admit he should get Horsley in - probably for Gibson. If he wants to downgrade Goodes he really should look at Adams from GWS - who will probably be rested in coming weeks but whose price rise is just too good to pass up on .

I thought of rewording that, i meant down grade Goodes and bring in Horsley.

I gave examples of downgrade targets for Goodes if you kept reading

Magner -> Horsley
Shiel -> Adams

I pocket about $300k and gain a Midfield/Forward link. An extra round or two for both Magner and Shiel would have been nice but I think Horsley & Adams will (injury permitting) play a lot of games and score reasonably. Fingers crossed.

i see a lot of people are trading out shiel and magner. do any of you not really have any other options? because shiel in particular still have fairly low breakevens. they still have a bit of money to make.

I am loathe to trade those two out, but my midfield is Ablett, Murphy, Selwood, Pendlebury, J McDonald, Coniglio, Shiel, Magner. I have a few forwards I'd be open to trading out (Hampton, Treloar) but I want a M/F link. Hence the trading out of both Magner & Shiel to bring in Adams.

It's a tough call, but they'll rise what, an extra 50-100k at best? I'll miss out on more than that by overlooking Adams & Horsley IMO.

i see a lot of people are trading out shiel and magner. do any of you not really have any other options? because shiel in particular still have fairly low breakevens. they still have a bit of money to make.

Yeah I'm trading Magner for Pendles and Milera for Adams, mainly because Pendles is going to rise the same if not more than Mangner anyway and I have to get on him now, and I don't trust Milera to perform against the tough opposition he will be facing in the next few weeks--one score of 40 and his price will barely move.

Yeah I'm trading Magner for Pendles and Milera for Adams, mainly because Pendles is going to rise the same if not more than Mangner anyway and I have to get on him now, and I don't trust Milera to perform against the tough opposition he will be facing in the next few weeks--one score of 40 and his price will barely move.

Fair Call I have also decided to go against the grain and not get horsley and adams in my case i had a million in the bank and staring down the barrell of 4 straight loses in all 5 leagues. Needed to get that money generating points gone goodes to pendles and kennedy to sidebottom.

Need to start upgrading gws rooks next week too, looking at mohr/bugg to taylor/shaw/goddard

Considering Goodes > Beams/Lewis, Magner > Adams.

I have Fisher as well, mide ride that hammy out on the bench as i Ellis/Smedts are getting games at the moment.
Yeah looks good, beams and lewis are both very good options. I take it your going to pass on Horsely?

I'm thinking of going Goodes > StevieJ(bottomed out) and Magner > Horsely

I do have a dilemma though, I have Adam Kennedy in the fwd line and Treloar in the mids. Would downgrading one of them be a better option?? Not sure what the go is with Treloar and Kennedy has been tagging.

Any help much appreciated, cheers:thumbsu:

Toby Greene or James McDonald. Can't dump either of them over the Magna

Yeah looks good, beams and lewis are both very good options. I take it your going to pass on Horsely?

I'm thinking of going Goodes > StevieJ(bottomed out) and Magner > Horsely

I do have a dilemma though, I have Adam Kennedy in the fwd line and Treloar in the mids. Would downgrading one of them be a better option?? Not sure what the go is with Treloar and Kennedy has been tagging.

Any help much appreciated, cheers:thumbsu:

I'd say if Treloar doesnt play it might be worth while, but both should make more money from this point on than Magner. What ever you do, try and maintain an MPP link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back