Not open for further replies.

BeornJ

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Rd 8 West Coast Eagles v Essendon Bombers. 4th of May, 6:10PM at Optus Stadium

Eagles form

After the first four games it looked like it was going to be another long painful season for us Eagles supporters. Over and over again we would watch as our beloved Eagles have a strong patch of footy for ten minutes or so, fail to put it on the scoreboard, then have a run of 6-7 goals kicked on an exhausted and overworked backline.

Things looked grim with repeated thrashing.

Finally, during the Sydney match in round 5 things started to turn. Key contests were being won, the team was playing with flair, with passion! Harley was showing why scouts have been drooling over him for years, Yeo downed some angry pills and turned back the clock, and Waterman transformed into a Suma/Gehrig/JK mix I like to call the ‘JK-PS-FG Light Rail Interchange’.

Opponents:

Watch out everyone because the mighty bombers have implemented a fearsome strategy called the “Essendon Edge”. Which basically means they pretend to be tough guys, look dumb, lose, and then get key players suspended.

1714537292983.png

1714537240560.png

angry step brothers GIF

lame page GIF

Other than that, who knows what version of the bombers we will be playing against on the weekend. Their form is patchier than my quilt (Oh snap!)

Player to Watch:

1714537139796.png

The ‘JK-PS-FG Light Rail Interchange (Waterman) is the in-form forward of the competition.

He will likely be opposed to a key defender so good that he was worth pick 3, McKay, so he will have to play out of his skin to kick any score.

Final Prediction:

Eagles by 43 points

and

Essendon to have ten players suspended.

Attachments

• 1714537169594.png
    1714537169594.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 1714537218752.png
    1714537218752.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While staring at me too.

...oddly arousing

He's straight up alphaing you too, not breaking eye contact for the entire stream to make sure you know how much of a beta cuck you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back