#32 Bailey Williams

#35 Josh Rotham

#36 Connor West

#37 Tom Barrass

#39 Greg Clark

#40 Callum Jamieson

#42 Harry Edwards

Last edited:

Sorry if out of place. Do you have one for the hawks game. I keep hearing about this noah long handball from the podcast.
If it is an elusive lost tape, that's cool too.

Sorry if out of place. Do you have one for the hawks game. I keep hearing about this noah long handball from the podcast.
If it is an elusive lost tape, that's cool too.
I haven't done the Hawks game, it's been the same crap each week for a while and the views have dropped off. But here's the handball I'm guessing they're talking about

I haven't done the Hawks game, it's been the same crap each week for a while and the views have dropped off. But here's the handball I'm guessing they're talking about

Appreciate your work Alesana, all good if you don’t feel like watching that disaster again and cutting it up into highlights 😅

The handball they were talking about would probably have been the one to Dom Sheed when he wheeled around on the left and kicked his second

Appreciate your work Alesana, all good if you don’t feel like watching that disaster again and cutting it up into highlights 😅

The handball they were talking about would probably have been the one to Dom Sheed when he wheeled around on the left and kicked his second
Ah yep, I liked the other one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back