Game Day Round 9, 2024 - Adelaide vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to say you’re wrong but I’m not sure you can make that claim off two stats

We’ve won the same amount of games so maybe we’re just expending our energy in the non-red time of the first 3 quarters more while the crows are expending their energy more evenly over the entire quarter and the 4th

We’ve also had a miserable run with injuries which can’t help
The biggest difference I see this year is that we are missing our chances earlier in quarters.
Meaning the goals other teams are getting against us late are hurting us more because we have missed our chances.
Like last week where we kicked 9 straight points, lucky that GC weren’t good enough to make us pay.

Brain the sub.
This is disappointing. So much for "we don't make a debutant the sub". Has all the hallmarks of cold feet from match committee.

Cue up Prior being turned inside out by opponents who are faster, smarter and more skillful than him, multiple times, before quarter time 🤷

Gee that’s a poor decision. Debuts as subs suck.
This is disappointing. So much for "we don't make a debutant the sub". Has all the hallmarks of cold feet from match committee.

Cue up Prior being turned inside out by opponents who are faster, smarter and more skillful than him, multiple times, before quarter time 🤷
Yep, I'm really disappointed with it, Shadeau has been way better than Jaxon in every VFL game I have watched this season.

What a bloody let down if he doesn't get on till late in the 4th quarter.👿

I’m disappointed that Shadau is the sub too, but I’m keen to see how Prior goes. I thought he was pretty good last time he played seniors and was stiff to get dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty disappointing that the club has moved away from the mantra that debutants aren’t subs. Genuinely shite way to debut and really uncool by the club. Bad vibes now and see nothing but a loss for inviting unwanted karma.

Pretty disappointing that the club has moved away from the mantra that debutants aren’t subs. Genuinely shite way to debut and really uncool by the club. Bad vibes now and see nothing but a loss for inviting unwanted karma.

Quick bet your life savings on Adelaide

Perfect situation subs on for Morris, goes down back and Zorko released up the ground? Straight swap for Prior?

Perfect situation is we're up by 40 half way through the third and well on top, giving us the flexibility to sub Zorko.

Realistic situation, we sub him for either Morris or Prior as you said. Hopefully my scenario is correct!

Was that Sam Mayes doing the jumper presentation? I guess number 32 is close enough to 34?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back