Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get that, but my comment on Jenkins was mainly in response to a post where someone said they were going to trade McIntosh for him. Unless you've already got 2 premium rucks in addition to McIntosh thats a ridiculous trade especially for someone whom might be out of the side soon.

My rucks are McIntosh, Giles, Redden and Stephenson, barring long term injury, or serious and consistent drop in form McIntosh and Giles will remain my rucks to the end, and the other two havent played enough to warrant a downgrade at this point.

Yeah i said those trading fallen premiums will most likely have and use Giles as R2 having a better R1

I'm 17 trades & 33,000 ish only care about league wins.But losing gazz for those weeks hurt in ranking though.

Looks like hall for zorko wont make much cash but need a good cow.
was going to upgrade magnet to NDS not sure yet mmm?.might keep Akennedy so I can move him around and hopefully when back playing he has a better scoring role.

Yeah I get that, but my comment on Jenkins was mainly in response to a post where someone said they were going to trade McIntosh for him. Unless you've already got 2 premium rucks in addition to McIntosh thats a ridiculous trade especially for someone whom might be out of the side soon.

My rucks are McIntosh, Giles, Redden and Stephenson, barring long term injury, or serious and consistent drop in form McIntosh and Giles will remain my rucks to the end, and the other two havent played enough to warrant a downgrade at this point.

i've got the same rucks and the same plan. just hoping both redden and big O get up for rd 11 - if neither do then that's gonna sting

Giles > Jenkins
Barlow > Zorko

Next week ablett and S Thompson in and midfield complete,
Pendles, J selwood, boyd, watson, ablett and s thompson! Happy times!

Giles > Jenkins
Barlow > Zorko

Next week ablett and S Thompson in and midfield complete,
Pendles, J selwood, boyd, watson, ablett and s thompson! Happy times!
Not sure about the Giles > Jenkins trade??? Unless you already have to prems in the ruck I would be steering clear.

Looking for a bit of advice after the badluck has struck once again :(

BACK: Deledio - Goddard - Shaw - Suckling - Clarke - Hargrave - Bugg (Mohr Ellis)

MIDS: Stanton - Boyd - Mitchell - Ablett - Murphy - Horsely (Magner Jmac)

RUCK: Sandilands - Giles (Redden Stephenson)

FWDS: Franklin - Zaka - Martin - StevieJ - Porps - Treloar - Adams (Hall Smedts)

15 Trades left and 116k remaining

Was thinking Murphy > Zorko AND Magner > JPK???

All advice welcome, cheers guys.

I'm thinking of trading swan out. the question is when should i do it.

ive got enough cover for this week, does anyone know Abletts breakeven? im hoping he goes down in price.

And id like to keep swan but i have pendles & selwood so the round 12 bye isnt looking to good

Don't trade a premuim for the sake of 1-2 weeks. I did that with Ablett ... traded him to Murphy and look what happened. Already cost me the win last week not to mention 2 trades wasted.

Not sure about the Giles > Jenkins trade??? Unless you already have to prems in the ruck I would be steering clear.

Looking for a bit of advice after the badluck has struck once again :(

BACK: Deledio - Goddard - Shaw - Suckling - Clarke - Hargrave - Bugg (Mohr Ellis)

MIDS: Stanton - Boyd - Mitchell - Ablett - Murphy - Horsely (Magner Jmac)

RUCK: Sandilands - Giles (Redden Stephenson)

FWDS: Franklin - Zaka - Martin - StevieJ - Porps - Treloar - Adams (Hall Smedts)

15 Trades left and 116k remaining

Was thinking Murphy > Zorko AND Magner > JPK???

All advice welcome, cheers guys.

Can u afford pendles or S Thompson? both seem better options than JPK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaning towards NDS but also thinking cotchin or mitchell:confused:

Like Cotchin the most of those three, in second half of the year the tigers have a very good draw.

Murphy was going to be the final piece of my midfield but with the injury im thinking Cotchin might be the go, thinking of trading him in at round 11.

Ablett, Pendles, Boyd, Selwood, Thompson and Cotchin, what a midfield!

I'm pretty confident (as an avid adelaide follower) that Jenkins will retain his spot and McKernan will have to go through SANFL. Even with walker back next week, bear in min adelaide did play Mckernan, Tippet, Walker and Jacobs in the match McKernan was suspended. For the record Jenkins was dominating in SANFL before being selected.

It's a gutsy choice to hold, means extra donuts in the bye rounds, plus I wonder how he'll come back??, if u have 15+ trades I'd trade him.

I have 16 with 200k, but what concerns me is the number of upgrades I still need to make...5 (and that's keeping lake, malceski and giles) which means I could finish my team with 6 trades left. Given how injuries are going this year that doesn't seem like enough. I might wait out this week and see what the prognosis is.

Also why we're at it thinking Greene > Zorko (have horstly and Jmac to cover) and Morris < Shaw... but i am REAAALLLLLLYY getting low on trades (10) team would look like this then.

Backs: Delidio, Goddard, Scotland, Shaw, hurn, hargrave, Bugg (spurr,tomlinson)

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Thommo, Boyd, horstley, Jmac (magner, Zorko)

Rucks: Cox, Giles, (Stepho, Redden)

Forwards: Danger, Sidebum, Zaharak, Franklin, Whitecross, Tommahawk, Smith (A. Kennedy, J. Cameron)

the other option is to do a double down grade and go Giles to Jenkins then double upgrade next week. But I think ill only be about 40k worst off waiting a week to do the Giles Jenkins trade anyway and could still up grade Jmac to prem...

Problems, problems.

I have Gibbs, Geary, Ellis, Murphy. Only 15 trades left.

B. Deledio, Goddard, Suckling, Clarke, Geary, Dempsey, Bugg (Ellis, Bouman)

M. Murphy, Watson, Gibbs, Barlow, Parker, Horsely (McDonald, D.Smith)

R. Natanui, Giles (Redden, Campbell)

F. Buddy, Dangerfield, Sidebottom, Zaharakis, Hale, Martin, Porpus (Pheiffer, Dickson)

Murphy is out. Then what?

Gibbs: Should I keep him? He has dropped so much in value - Am I better off keeping him in hope he comes good? Or cut my losses and lose a butt load of money?

I also have no ruckmen on my bench. I have Redden, but he looks out. Jenkins?

If I get rid of a backman, do I go Ellis, Bugg or Geary? I'm liking the idea of Mattner, whose dropped a lot but may be coming good? If so it would need to be Bugg or Geary.

HELP!

Problems, problems.

F. Buddy, Dangerfield, Sidebottom, Zaharakis, Hale, Martin, Porpus (Pheiffer, Dickson)

Gibbs: Should I keep him? He has dropped so much in value - Am I better off keeping him in hope he comes good? Or cut my losses and lose a butt load of money?

If I get rid of a backman, do I go Ellis, Bugg or Geary? I'm liking the idea of Mattner, whose dropped a lot but may be coming good? If so it would need to be Bugg or Geary.

HELP!

Ill say this is the nicest way possible: i wouldnt know where to begin.

Problems, problems.

HELP!

Trade Murphy for a premium midfielder. eg Ablett, Pendles etc.

I think you have to keep Gibbs. You simply have too many other areas that need upgrading before trading out a player who is actually still playing and a potential to score well if he can find form.

I'd also worry about you ruck backup later. NicNat and Giles are fine for at least the next 2 weeks before they have the bye together in Rd 11, but worry about it in Rd 10 or 11.

For your other trade, not sure of your cash situation but you need to maybe you need to downgrade somewhere so that you can get cash to upgrade perhaps Parker to a premium mid asap.

Good luck!

Problems, problems.

HELP!

Wow - wot a quandry, Murphy either becomes ablett or pendles, gibbs you must keep (surely ratten will put him back to his quarter back role soon) downgrade a mid or fwd this week to Zorko for a cash injection, next week dowgrade ellis to darley and upgrade where next required (parker up to a real premium), after that team will start to look okay
Rucks during byes will be ugly, but they will be for everyone so dont waste a trade on getting in Jenkins or Simpson or some other rookie ruck (just not worth it)
other than that good luck.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back