Rumour Rumours Thread for Rumors Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumour on Rowies show so take it for what it is. Shane edwards looking to come back home. Crows talking to him over development coach role. Hope it’s true. Great person. Good to have indigenous coach on our panel. Comes from winning culture. Had to work hard to become the player he is today

But Dillon reports there is currently little interest from rival clubs to secure the 27-year-old midfielder.

“I’m hearing there’s not a lot of confidence he will go to another club,” he said on SEN SA’s The Run Home.

“But a number of powerbrokers within the Adelaide Football Club genuinely want him to stay. This is at odds with how he’s been treated… they want him to battle it out.

I have received a PM from a poster who wishes to remain anonymous

"Tarryn Thomas to the Crows has some serious legs, unsure on North's thoughts on it". He might be meeting with the club.

Bloke I know is a big North supporter, sponsors players, hobnobs with board members, seems pretty in the know...Saw him today and he says North are fed up with Port lowballing them. They're willing to keep JHF for another year but are deep in discussions with AFC to see if we can offer something better right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back