Russell Robertson

Remove this Banner Ad

What a weak prick. I'll take your 60k thanks wankjoeys but please dont tell me I'm weak. Loves the limelight but cant take the jibes. Weak as water. Get a job as an accountent like another of your soft clubmates graeme adams
Soft and very fat too
Harden up, princess.

What a weak prick. I'll take your 60k thanks wankjoeys but please dont tell me I'm weak. Loves the limelight but cant take the jibes. Weak as water. Get a job as an accountent like another of your soft clubmates graeme adams
Soft and very fat too

Loved how he said he wanted to give something back to country footy. Was on 45k just to play and sing a few songs at Shepp Swans last year!!

And he's not even coaching. Sean Simpson is the brains and the real coach down there. Fat boy has no idea.
Take your money Robbo and sook off !

If this were facebook, I'd like that.
Considering he is the flavour of the month as far as Krock is concerned(how many shows is he on Krock?) you would think he would let some comments fall on deaf ears on the footy field.People at the tailend of their careers need to thank some stars that there are people still willing to pay them way above their use by date.Didnt play last week as he was in Melbourne on Friday night partying it up!

No wonder he gets bagged, anyone seen that "Uncle Jimmys Pool Room" Show he and Brodie Holland have on youtube? running around the streets in their underwear.

You take the money you cop the consequences. Can't have it both ways. I have seen some shocking abuse over the years, it's not just you Russell those people just cop it on the chin as you should to.

You take the money you cop the consequences. Can't have it both ways. I have seen some shocking abuse over the years, it's not just you Russell those people just cop it on the chin as you should to.
Did you hear him on Krock this morning carrying on about it?Give it a rest! Do they get paid to talk about themselves all the time?And that old prick Milky Mahoney sucking up to him "oh I stood up for you, I got lots of emails abt you but I stood up for you".You get what you give!

now the sook wants to start a dob in a yobbo program. is this the same bloke who said preseason that he wants to toughen up his side?
just loves being in the limelight. if people have been abusing his family, that cant go on, but as far as getting bagged, get used to it or take your suitcase full of money and go back to melbourne you soft prima donna.

Did you hear him on Krock this morning carrying on about it?Give it a rest! Do they get paid to talk about themselves all the time?And that old prick Milky Mahoney sucking up to him "oh I stood up for you, I got lots of emails abt you but I stood up for you".You get what you give!

now the sook wants to start a dob in a yobbo program. is this the same bloke who said preseason that he wants to toughen up his side?
just loves being in the limelight. if people have been abusing his family, that cant go on, but as far as getting bagged, get used to it or take your suitcase full of money and go back to melbourne you soft prima donna.
It is all Krock's fault,they have him on a pedestal.Biggest ball carriers in the business.Bloke wont last.Has no fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back