Injury Russell your feathers - discuss all things high performance; injury lists, Marvel surface, curse from the gods and Andrew Russell

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see what I added and removed there? I came to my senses ever so fast.

No. We used to be able to see what had been edited. Where is that function? Hmm.

What did I just walk into.....reminds me of Ragnar Lodbrok (Vikings) children.
Sorry, I'll see myself out. :D

I'll be Bjorn. I know he died, but he was cooler than the rest.

The informed decision I have is years of having close to if not the worst injury list and it continues this year.

That is absolute fact.

What also stacks up over history is premiership teams in the overwhelming vast majority of years just do not have the level of injuries we continue to procure.

I don’t pretend to be someone that knows what the hell is or isn’t right it’s not my speciality (which is in the tech space), though I can look at it like a CEO of any company where they might not know the ins and outs but they employ people who should know and hold them accountable.

Russell absolutely is accountable, and he continues to be found wanting.
Took far too long to finally move on the accountable recruiter/s in our last rebuild that looked like producing something really meaningful, and then it was too late…we’d ****ed it totally.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We have a long injury list - I agree.
We also however, play a strenuous gamestyle & have a number of players with question marks over their preparation &/or ability to get through a season.
That this falls on Russell alone is very much up for debate IMO.
The difference between this scenario & with Hughes/Rogers, is that we've seemingly got better operators making the calls behind the scenes.

In any event, this is all increasingly repetitive, happy to leave it here for the time being.

We also however, play a strenuous gamestyle & have a number of players with question marks over their preparation &/or ability to get through a season.

Is it really clear cut that no High Performance team could keep Martin/Cunners on the park? We blame the players and it could be the players. But within their prone bodies is there a chance another high performance team could put together a fitness programme that could see them playing.

I look into my crystal ball and the answer comes back, quite possibly.

Could another High Performance programme better manage Walsh to start round 1? Walsh was firing just a couple of weeks out. Then he wasnt and given he has back issues....was it accident or load! I look into my crystal ball and it comes back, how the F do i know!

The key point here...as I see it, is that I'm posting meaningless s**t which is what this site is all about. The only thing its missing is something the phone apps have...notifications to post more useless crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back