Russians are my favorite people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well you better start preying for them.

They're about to start dropping dead by the truck load!
10k+ a day in new cases and climbing. I'm worried about them

The oil price is almost zero, about their only income as well.

View attachment 872425
At least they might be recording things accurately, who knows what's going on in India for example.

At least they might be recording things accurately, who knows what's going on in India for example.

Holy crap! they are in strife.

I don't think the deaths are getting collected properly in Russia but it could be the fact the its such A massive country with very remote and poor areas. it could be Putin reporting whatever he likes to.

Holy crap! they are in strife.

I don't think the deaths are getting collected properly in Russia but it could be the fact the its such A massive country with very remote and poor areas. it could be Putin reporting whatever he likes to.
I think Russia can keep it on the same trajectory it's been in Europe, which isn't ideal but I suppose that's how a pandemic works. It's easy to watch on in horror from Australia. We have it much easier here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah you should just go back to passive aggressive replies without quoting me.

Or become a mod and ban me.

I think I'll just go with "ignore". No great loss. Cheers. :thumbsu:

Or if you’re black or gay. Then you’re in trouble

Wat?

I didn’t say that.

I am quoting the two weeks of dealing with line jumping Russians at the Buffet in Phuket Jan 2018, which was kind of funny by the end of it all, but yeh, sorry if you took offence Val

Wat?

I didn’t say that.

I am quoting the two weeks of dealing with line jumping Russians at the Buffet in Phuket Jan 2018, which was kind of funny by the end of it all, but yeh, sorry if you took offence Val

Lol. Nah I’m not offended and I know you didn’t mean anything like that. It was a really bad joke on my behalf. They are very racist towards blacks and the state is known for turning a blind eye to hate crimes against gays.

Lol. Nah I’m not offended and I know you didn’t mean anything like that. It was a really bad joke on my behalf. They are very racist towards blacks and the state is known for turning a blind eye to hate crimes against gays.

ok

Let this be a tip for all in sunbury...don’t get between me and a buffet whoever you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back