NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

Remove this Banner Ad

No they aren't. You would be hard pressed to find a tier one professional sports team in the entire world with less of a following.
Their crowds would embarrass an A-League team.
Greater Western Sydney TV Ad Spots may as well be the name.

I'd literally forgotten you beat us last year in the finals such is GWS's irrelevance.
30k members the last few years, it's growing whether you like it or not...

Do you remember the other two times we beat you in finals?

I'll sling what i like at a disgrace of a so called club that's been gifted everything . A club that was not needed from the start.

We were gifted cola and an academy...are we a disgrace too?
Troll , jog on

He has every right to defend his club when you make such statements.

Actually Bedders, you started it. Poster's first post was perfectly respectful.
Bedders, I respect your knowledge and humour and lots more. But I and others do not respect attacking posters from other clubs who are respectful.
I am all for an inclusion site here at the Swans where posters can come in and post whatever they want as long as it is respectful.
The more the merrier.

Only after years of underinvestment and neglect by the AFL/VFL... we won our flags the hard way, yet they were gifted a sublime list (which they will never have again) and were smashed in their only grand final. You all are being too nice to them.
Some people are gifted fantastic genetics and they do F all with them. It takes perseverance and a desire to achieve things.

Sure we haven't won a grand final. They are bloody hard to win. We fought tooth and nail that year.

Our list is great after our mini rebuild and just as young as the Swans current one. We've developed young players into desirable ones. When some want to leave, we get good return for them. We trade well. We draft well. We have good culture. Most of the players we want to stay do.

Our existence doesn't subtract from yours.
Our story doesn't subtract from yours.
If anything it adds to it.

Stop yelling at clouds, lest you shake down (orange) thunder from the sky.

PS. See what I did there.

Some people are gifted fantastic genetics and they do F all with them. It takes perseverance and a desire to achieve things.

Sure we haven't won a grand final. They are bloody hard to win. We fought tooth and nail that year.

Our list is great after our mini rebuild and just as young as the Swans current one. We've developed young players into desirable ones. When some want to leave, we get good return for them. We trade well. We draft well. We have good culture. Most of the players we want to stay do.

Our existence doesn't subtract from yours.
Our story doesn't subtract from yours.
If anything it adds to it.

Stop yelling at clouds, lest you shake down (orange) thunder from the sky.

PS. See what I did there.
You are i believe a Western Sydney club . If so allow us back our traditional recruiting area in the Riverina . You can have the whole West of NSW and North of Wyong

We were gifted cola and an academy...are we a disgrace too?

He has every right to defend his club when you make such statements.
We were not gifted Cola , the AFL brought that in and every other club has an Academy/ futures generation . The median price of a house in Melb is now 1 mill , in Sydney it's another 400K on top of that . We were gifted a team that were sent North with no facilities , virtually nothing . Maybe go back and do some research , these rats have been gifted everything .

They're still a good side after their mini rebuild, but I still think of them as a plastic club. Sydney people don't really care about them all that much.
People 'you know' don't care about them.

Plenty of people care about them....ya know. Like me.

If plastic is just a word for 'new'...then sure. We are new. So was every club at some point.
History always starts somewhere mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are i believe a Western Sydney club . If so allow us back our traditional recruiting area in the Riverina . You can have the whole West of NSW and North of Wyong
We lost the Riverina due to a complaining Eddie Racist Maguire in 2017.

I thought this topic was about the game on March 19.
Fair point. I'm looking forward to it.

I think Connor Stone will take Toby's spot in the forward line.

GWS Mids and backline I trust. I'm worried about our firepower up forward. Hogan has the potential to really cause problems ....or do a calf in the warm up.

Swans ball movement was impressive last year. Neutral ground makes it a fun one. + We will wear our charcoal guernseys which is dope.

Fair point. I'm looking forward to it.

I think Connor Stone will take Toby's spot in the forward line.

GWS Mids and backline I trust. I'm worried about our firepower up forward. Hogan has the potential to really cause problems ....or do a calf in the warm up.

Swans ball movement was impressive last year. Neutral ground makes it a fun one. + We will wear our charcoal guernseys which is dope.
We don't give a rats about who will take the rats spot

We don't give a rats about who will take the rats spot

Maybe too much bedders, he was trying to talk about the game lol

Pathetic . Our club from year 1 in 1874 has had to fight tooth and nail for everything on and off the field . Yours has been gifted everything probably apart from 40 virgins .
Bro what are you on about?
Is that some dig about Muslims coz the club is in Western Sydney?

I'm getting very strange vibes from you.

Not trying to engage or add fuel to a fire.. but I really dont like your club.. A big part of that is Toby Green who is a thug on the field, and what hes done in the past off the field should've landed him in jail. Yet GWS make him captain! Doesn't lend itself to a good culture.
A few years back (2 or 3), I counted 32 1st round picks on your list. If you cant win with that amount of talent, you either Dont draft well or a simply a s**t club. Not sure how you can say you trade or draft well?
The AFL is desperate for you to be successful - Its a financial thing. Many of your players receive money from the AFL outside the salary cap. Thats why players stay.

Bro what are you on about?
Is that some dig about Muslims coz the club is in Western Sydney?

I'm getting very strange vibes from you.

I come in peace, but might I suggest just taking this elsewhere? Not that I'm defending bedford or his responses, but I've never understood why if someone hasn't got the response they were looking for on an opposition board, why they dig their heels in to drag the argument out. If I go into the ocean and get nipped by a shark, I'm not gonna hang around and let it rip me in half. Just cut your losses on this topic and move on.