big_bazza

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
sydney swans
is having a very good year again in 06, hanst kicked as many goals but is playing up the ground a fair bit too.

what are his chances of making the aa half forward flank or even on the bench

and what are your thoughts on ryan as a player ?

i agree that he has had a very good year for you guys but i dunno if he is quite 'aa' this year yet. he is one of the most underrated players going around. one of the best marks in the comp

Has had a good year. Wouldn't be shocked. Still think Didak, Chapman and Ablett have each had better years when talking AA.

Has been solid after being a great contributor in their premiership season!

may even yet be another premiership year, and should he fire just as much, if not more, probably would get an AA spot, IF sydney manage to go back-2-back :thumbsu:

i reckon he's a great player, hugely underappreciated - had a great finals series last year and has been good again this year - I wouldn't sweat it if he misses out on AA selection, imo a bloke like Darren Milburn has been stiff on a couple of occasions - O'Keefe is a gun; literally runs himself into the ground, nice kick and handy with the 'dukes' ... :thumbsu:

GoSydneySwans said:
I thought they announced the AA teams before the grand final.

they announce it GF week i think, not sure, but well back-2-back GF's anyway :thumbsu:

He's not been consistent enough to warrant an AA spot this year. 2003 was probably his best year all around, or maybe his form was just a surprise then and now we come to expect his best every week.

But while he can be very effective one week, other weeks he will have limited direct impact - though often I suspect that is because he has been instructed to take his man away from the contest as much as possible and leave the forward line open for Hall and O'Loughlin.

MrSquashed said:
they announce it GF week i think, not sure, but well back-2-back GF's anyway :thumbsu:

They announce it either before week 1 of finals, or on the mon or tues after week 1 of finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back