Media S31 "Under the Spotlight" with WW19 - Welcome to Pleasantville

Remove this Banner Ad

1601965510468.png
How many chances do you want to give a guy ......sorry I can't cater for incompetent journalism by Tigerturbulance .......Michael Parkinson he is not

Missed his first opportunity .....so I gave him a second opportunity

The Agreement was signed ....1st Interview of S30 ....TT Productions stuffed up, not my fault

Tigerturbulance will get another chance, he knows I'm fastidious about Contracts

I mean, I throw in his lap, the opportunity for the greatest interview of his career .....a beez worthy interview, and yet he managed once again to stuff it up

1812156025-301-Mrs_-Doubtfire-quotes.gif

Whilst I cannot hide my massive disappointment at the treatment the Baghdad Bombers have given me in the last two weeks .......a club that both KohPhi and Tony Lynn 15 proudly declared in many threads; "we have never held a player at the club against his will" ........it does sadden me the club has been shown up publicly, as a club that is genuinely angry and narky

This is not the club I was involved in that always said "remember it's just a game" and "some around here just don't get it" .......a fun loving club that whilst not getting a lot of love by the SFA, was still admired as a club that didn't take things too seriously

Well that's changed :( ....you do take things seriously .......too seriously, and forgot what this place was about ......maybe if you get the chance, you could actually read the extensive post I gave the club internally, I actually doubt anyone read it, or maybe they just didn't absorb its contents

As per the rules, a rule I voted against, but accept .......I will be undertaking a "Fireside Chat" with Tigerturbulance in 4 weeks time to make an important announcement .....this will be something many have longed for, but timing is everything

In the meantime, I assume the club will be forging a new award in recognition of my contributions .......since I won't be replying to tags or PM's ...may I take this opportunity to thank the club for this recognition in advance

Yes I agree with everyone, the standard of interviews has dropped markedly ......but I like the boy, so wanted to give his show a boost

Don't use diversionary tactics though to point the bone of blame where you know full well it's inappropriate

Cmon TT, pick your game up .......Benny Hill Mk2, it's not a good comparison

DefenselessHatefulImpala-size_restricted.gif
tumblr_o2ycx0EhJf1rc7zl1o4_500.gif

Again I state, no PM or tags will be responded to ......does that stop people, no .....I've seen smarter goats in Baghdad than some here

SpeedyShamefulDogwoodclubgall-max-1mb.gif

How many chances do you want to give a guy ......sorry I can't cater for incompetent journalism by Tigerturbulance .......Michael Parkinson he is not

I mean, I throw in his lap, the opportunity for the greatest interview of his career .....a beez worthy interview, and yet he managed once again to stuff it up

Yes I agree with everyone, the standard of interviews has dropped markedly ......but I like the boy, so wanted to give his show a boost

Don't use diversionary tactics though to point the bone of blame where you know full well it's inappropriate

Again I state, no PM or tags will be responded to ......does that stop people, no .....I've seen smarter goats in Baghdad than some here

nice reply, but we have all seen the bomber bunker melt video when you refused to come on the show, and its in colour so must be true

WaynesWorld19, are you still denying that you sent me a recruitment PM after complaining to the committee about other teams poaching Bombers players?

I fully support you Wayne :thumbsu:

Tigerturbulance is a hack.

View attachment 978835

are you f*cking retiring or not

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, the old I would have, but routine.

Either man up, laugh off your melty retirement, front up to Tigerturbulance and cop your whack and get back involved, or actually quit.
What your doing now is kinda embarrassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back