• Thread starter safooty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

S

safooty

We need your help,

anyone who would like to help us out with

- match reports for AFL, SANFL, SA Amateur League and Metro West Junior Football League,

- 1/4 by 1/4 scores from SA Amateur League, MWJFL and SANFL B Grade, 19's and 17's,

- and anyone interested in joining in on who you think will win the weeks matches,

Please get in touch. It's not only me working on this site, just the 2 of us at the moment. We really need some help.

Please, It's all we ask.

Also, if anyone can help out with a new layout using FrontPage or something, that would also be great.

www.geocities.com/safooty2002

Hope to hear from some people.

Steve & Jason.

Originally posted by RoosterWedgie
Steve, does this really need a topic every day?
Why not just reply to your old one.
You'll be driving people away instead of recruiting help!
Couldn't agree more.

Might I suggest that you place your request for help in your signature (edit your user profile) - then every time you make a legitimate post, your request will be tacked onto the end of it - and the rest of us won't have to put up with your "I need help" spam every other day.

Mission acomplished.

FootySA.com is a pretty good site, why not speak to the people who put that together and offer your help to them? Pooling resources would be a better option to create a decent resource for the SA footy fan, rather than diluting information. Or if that is not an option, why not create something unique like McAlmanac has done? Repeating what has been done elsewhere is a waste of time IMO.

I'm very sorry guys, just that i really need help with this site. The guys at Footy SA i'm sure would be busy with their own site, but I might as well ask them.

If you guys know anyone, then please latch them onto me!

Steve.

Originally posted by safooty
I'm very sorry guys, just that i really need help with this site. The guys at Footy SA i'm sure would be busy with their own site, but I might as well ask them.

If you guys know anyone, then please latch them onto me!

Steve.
Check your Pm's, it may not be of that much help, but hey, I don't live in SA! :D

Thanks Deestroy.

If at all you can help and want to, please do.

Steve.

You need to change tack. As Blues_Brat said, duplication is a waste of time. Go for a niche which isn't catered for.

An umpiring website written by an umpire (officiating at a decent level - congrats) would be something to consider. If you're keen, you could upgrade within geocities to your own domain name (which I'm too scungy to do with mine) - meninwhite.com or whitemaggot.com (just kidding :) ). Something catchy.

Contributing to FootySA would be worthwhile too. Could be a way of directing traffic to your umpiring site.

I have modified the site to look a bit more "footballish" as they say.

Any other suggestions, dont hesitate to reply or contact my email.

Again I need all the help I can get with the site, I would muchly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Steve.

I agree with Wedgie 100%, I posted some stuff about North Adelaide and no-one gave it the time of day or second glance and I didn't even get a reply post!!! So I am basically not bothering any one. :mad: :mad: :mad: I am on the NAFC History Committee - but because I am a woman, people don't think I have a brain or know stuff!!

By the way, Wedgie - nice new Avatar etc!!!

lol
:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back