Discussion Saintsational

Remove this Banner Ad

This place is just as nasty as Saintsational but you guys don't have hijacking lunatics here. If this was Ss we would argue for 12 pages about some trivial point of contention for the sake of it. BF is actually more into denigrating the players and bagging out a few choice individuals like Schnieder and Shents. This place has some kind of unwarranted superiority complex because Plugger 66 doesn't post here. I don't see why I can't be sarcastic, it isn't as confrontational as calling it out every time I disagree with the over the top bagging of the players. Schneider deserves his spot and was always likely to be the upgrade. He isn't holding Goddard out and he isn't stopping Acres being the first picked.

I liked it and thought it was funny.

Don't be too precious about it TheLastEmperor. Not having a go, but it wasn't that bad.

As for the bolded part, I think that is a real positive about this forum.

For pure football discussion this is a better place than SS, especially the Draft and trade megathread.

Anyway Bulldogs are crap and we should beat them easily (maybe)

Where to start...

Yes, they are, because the draft DOESN'T guarantee or ensure future success, if it did there'd be no such thing as a draft 'bust'.

In fact, what those first few things do ensure is MONEY. Money delivers off-field success, which allows us to chase sought-after free agents, which may be the last piece of the puzzle for ultimate on-field success.

It's a balancing act.

I agree, but bloody hell, not here too! Saintsational is currently having a civil war over picks vs wins conundrum. Its got about 5 threads running on it now, one 30-40 pages long. I'm sure regular visitors can guess one of the contributors but there's a few others that are pressing their argument even more aggressively. Its all become a bit repetitive and snide, so I came here for a bit of fresh air!! Any other saints forums about? Me? Wins, every time.

I agree, but bloody hell, not here too! Saintsational is currently having a civil war over picks vs wins conundrum. Its got about 5 threads running on it now, one 30-40 pages long. I'm sure regular visitors can guess one of the contributors but there's a few others that are pressing their argument even more aggressively. Its all become a bit repetitive and snide, so I came here for a bit of fresh air!! Any other saints forums about? Me? Wins, every time.

yeah lets keep that off of here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back