Play Nice Sam Murray Under ASADA Investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a culture thing. I bet you that at least a few people from every club are doing some sort of drugs.....

Even if they are considered "Recreational" they should still come with a minimum 1 year ban. All drugs can be performance enhancers, so there fore anyone caught do ANY drugs should be banned.
Any drugs found in the system on match day are treated as performance enhancing I believe.

And here's the change in the new one

BREAKING: Sam Murray under ASADA investigation
Staff writer
Aug 24, 2018 8:11AM

COLLINGWOOD'S Sam Murray is being investigated by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA), reports experienced journalist Damian Barrett.

Barrett believes the 20-year-old recently recorded an elevated reading in a post-match drugs test, possibly the Magpies game against Richmond at the MCG on July 28.

So the reason it was deleted is because Barrett is merely claiming this, he has no proof.

3 silly coke users now, 1 silly protein shake drinker, 1 illegal painkiller where the player avoids the club doctor and 1 case of a bunch of players blindly being tricked not by its club but a rogue evil influence allowed into the club....

We aussies don’t dope! Especially not in football!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iirc hird did say they embarked on the “ supplements” program because collingwood were doing it,
And their run of soft tissue injuries has a resemblance to something , I can’t remember what
3 positive in 3 years, just as Nathan starts winning games. Interesting, maybe hirdy was right after all. Let the witch hunt begin.... hehehe

So coke or something like that?
Nope if it was coke it wouldn’t be an elevated reading , because for illicit there is no baseline, testosterone or other has a natural baseline and you get elevated readings.

The cyclists were good at keeping their epo levels to acceptable tolerances

How on earth have you come to that conclusion? Nothing is higher class than paying the help a bit extra.

Well except for doing lines of coke the morning before a game apparently
Hehe, Meh, I’m just really pissed off and blowing steam! I like your reply, clever, made me smile!!

In saying that, You like our leftovers, feel free to have another!

Nope if it was coke it wouldn’t be an elevated reading , because for illicit there is no baseline, testosterone or other has a natural baseline and you get elevated readings.

The cyclists were good at keeping their epo levels to acceptable tolerances

Seriously, I really hope it was illicit and not a PED. For both Sam's sake and for all of us.

Seriously, I really hope it was illicit and not a PED. For both Sam's sake and for all of us.
Me too.and I hope he comes clean, tells the other players from all clubs it’s not worth it don’t do it, and then packs his bag and leaves. Nice quiet seeya later, bye bye, we have a finals season to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back