Samsung GALAXY Nexus vs Samsung Galaxy S II

Remove this Banner Ad

I have the Galaxy S2 and love it its a great phone and it's still up there with the best, I don't think there is a more powerful phone on the market yet, the Nexus comes close but not quite. If you can hold on for a few more months the Galaxy S3 is coming out soon and it is meant to be more powerful than the Galaxy S2.

Pretty sure this has been discussed before..... The S2 is slightly more powerful and has expandable memory, the Nexus is sexier and has some cooler features (that the S2 may or may not get with ICS). The price has dropped quite a bit on the Nexus now, so if you can deal with having 16gig grab it. If not, the S2 is still a top phone.

Quad-core phones should be right around the corner so if you're not in a hurry it might be worth waiting a bit.

what about the Note? anyone know how the specs weigh up against these two? I've heard whilst the screen is bigger the quality is not as good, is this to do with the PPI?

what about the Note? anyone know how the specs weigh up against these two? I've heard whilst the screen is bigger the quality is not as good, is this to do with the PPI?

It's around the mark, but it's really in a class of it's own between smartphones and tablets.

samsung-galaxy-note-15.JPG

Was playing with the HTC One X today and it's worthy of consideration. Quad core and probably the most powerful phone out there right now. But it still has the looming shadow of the S3 over it's head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back