Official Match Thread SEASON 20 GRAND FINAL: Fighting Furies V Mount Buller Demons @ Okey's Outhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

• In what was a very slow day for both, not much between Smartys Power and flaps - the former was probably a smidgeon better. - 8m from 1 to 9.
Was on for 9 minutes and still beat flaps. WHY DID YOU TAKE ME OFF Richard_Cranium?

• In what was a very slow day for both, not much between Smartys Power and flaps - the former was probably a smidgeon better. - 8m from 1 to 9.
Was on for 9 minutes and still beat flaps. WHY DID YOU TAKE ME OFF Richard_Cranium?

Beats Flaps was going to be my pr0n Star name.

Thanks Demons. Great year. Wow boys, Helen and fumbler wow. When I went to Tarks I said he and gentleman were the missing pieces for #firsttofive. Well **** me did I get something right. Thanks all. Great club, great team, greatest team
You told me the same thing.

Wow what can i say. Is this the part where we are meant to gloat PVF - esk

Firstly thanks to the Demons for this week. Really thought you guys had is in the 2nd qtr then when you went on a goal kicking rampage. Thanks to Eth and Footypie32 you guys were great all week. Lets hope we can square off again next season.

Secondly thanks to my Furies teammates. What a season we have had, thanks to my leadership group in tigland , fumbler , This Is Anfield , Shadow Man and Tarkyn_24 . You guys have made my job incredibly easy this year so thanks once again.

Congrats to all the Furies players on a fantastic match. On winning the Deestroy it truly is an honor. All i really wanted was the Premiership so thats a nice little bonus along the way.

And Lastly #lolwonders , #firsttofive , #wearethegreatest

That is all, i like youse all

Congratulations, Furies. I thought we were onto something when Rhodesy kicked that goal on half time and we went nearly five goals up, but you guys proved yourselves too good in the second half. You guys were dominant throughout the season and are no doubt a deserving premiership side, and a deserved place in history beating the Wonders to five premierships (look, better you than them). Thanks for an excellent thread, thanks for an outstanding game and well done fellas.

Congrats also to Wacky Tiger - as much as I think winning an award for playing well against me is nonsense considering half the league's done it, 34 and three in a grand final is stupidly good, well played man.

And Tarkyn_24 can get stuffed. Gentlemen too.

:(

Cheers Footypie32 on an excellent debut season leading this club, and everyone else at Mount Buller for making this club one of the most entertaining and successful in the competition once again in Season 20. I know what we're like. We don't miss finals. We'll be back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the game, Demons. :thumbsu:

I only play one good game a season, it's just a shame the Grand Final had to be the one I activated "God Mode" in. ;)

Just a shandy for my friend here, thanks.
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back