Season 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

the bolter

Debutant
Sep 7, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey guys,
Just moved to the area and am looking to pull the footy boots back on. Anyone here know any details re pre season for the 2013 season?
I wouldn't imagine I'd be doing much better than clubbies, but wanna have a go to see how it turns out...
My brother is also showing a bit of interest although hasn't played for about 15 years. Would that be accommodated at the club?
Any info would be appreciated. Cheers guys.

How old are you? I'm guessing mid-20s at least?

I'll be living in Fitzroy next year, so it's only logical to play for the Roys. I'll be 19 next season, though, so I'm in a bit of a different position to you. If you (or anyone else) get any information, would you mind posting it in here/PM-ing me?

Looking forward to playing for Fitzroy!

How old are you? I'm guessing mid-20s at least?

I'll be living in Fitzroy next year, so it's only logical to play for the Roys. I'll be 19 next season, though, so I'm in a bit of a different position to you. If you (or anyone else) get any information, would you mind posting it in here/PM-ing me?

Looking forward to playing for Fitzroy!

I'm 49 and I have been looking forward to playing for Fitzroy since I was 7 years old. Sadly the call never came. Do people think I still have a chance of playing for the Mighty Roys? I will be moving to Lower Templestowe in a few weeks and that was Fitzroy's old zone. Maybe I could get a game with Bulleen Templestowe and a Fitzroy talent scout might see me in action. Worked in the past for a few of our blokes. I also had an arthroscopic repair on a torn meniscus (right knee) a few months ago and that has healed up nicely. Went to the osteo yesterday and she said it was as good as new.

I have played the game before. Apart from the ususal private school boy footy, where once I kicked our entire score against Assumption in the seconds (which was 1.1.7), I did manage a single game for Camperdown Reserves in the Hampden League against Terang in 1990, although we did lose.

Anyway, what do people think? Worth pulling the boots on again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back