Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning all! Here’s to a great weekend.
I hear there’s some qooty games on tomorrow, should be a blast (if we win) and meh no one gives a toss (if we lose)
I’ve put my house on blast :housegarden:

Gralin I can come live with you, right?
The umpire will give the toss.

Enjoy because all clothes shall remain on at all times when I move in so bath time will be Xmas only, and then with a spoiler tag on the bathroom door :eyes:

View attachment 1830995

This is for your welfare as much as mine

Michael Tobias GIF

It's only pessimistic towards the delons and I'm okay with that
I've seen some of their delonic rituals. It's a bit weird. They all gather round in a circle and sing about butchers.

Butcher right foot in, butcher right foot out... It's insane.

It seems you're not really that loved at the Royals after all.
Come home.
He is a required player, and we will be doing everything in our power to keep him. (I've even taken the spare tyre out of the car boot to make room.

I've seen some of their delonic rituals. It's a bit weird. They all gather round in a circle and sing about butchers.

Butcher right foot in, butcher right foot out... It's insane.
We like to party
Dance Fun GIF by NDR

You're right. The entire Delons team isn't half the value of 1 Smartys Power
Imagine opening up a pack of Smarties and only one Smarty comes out. :(

Moral of the story, there’s plenty of Smartys for everyone.

I don't like the sound of your pessimistic attitude, Cadsky!

Would you like it if that were the case? :think:
I like feeling loved. If you were to hit up my PM’s with an offer. I would appreciate it.

I wouldn’t accept it but I’d appreciate it.

Hey everyone, as part of the Qooty and Sweet F.A community myself, I just wanted to make sure everyone was doing well out there tonight and if you know anyone who is suffering in anyway shape of form to please reach out and tell them how important they are to you.

This.

So much this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone likes to party, but the rest of us like good parties.
You're missing out grumble, I do a mean charcuterie board and Headless brings a selection of fine teas

Wosh bakes something delicious

moginie does a roast and we sit around the fire afterwards listening to music and telling stories

You're missing out grumble, I do a mean charcuterie board and Headless brings a selection of fine teas

Wosh bakes something delicious

moginie does a roast and we sit around the fire afterwards listening to music and telling stories
I am totally in. When's the next one. However I draw the line at dwarf throwing. I am bypassing st kilda.

I am totally in. When's the next one. However I draw the line at dwarf throwing. I am bypassing st kilda.
Oh I never said you were invited.

Hmmm can you DJ? Not sure if PMBangers will be back from revs in time

What's the point of having an event if you don't find your way to Revs?
Oh we'll end up there but I just assumed you'd be there the night before the party as well

Oh I never said you were invited.

Hmmm can you DJ? Not sure if PMBangers will be back from revs in time
*thank F**k for that. I was only saying I'm in to be polite, if you told me where it was and what time, I'd tell you I'm having my leg removed that day so I could go to a masquerade party as a pirate.

*thank F**k for that. I was only saying I'm in to be polite, if you told me where it was and what time, I'd tell you I'm having my leg removed that day so I could go to a masquerade party as a pirate.
we did that once, Bert refused to be a pirate though

1697256036585.jpeg

I'm just reserving the couches
Yeah, our couches play in the reserves as well, if they were in the seniors they'd be thrones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back