Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Gold City Royals v Sin City Swamprats @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

spam GIF by Canek

Has a good laugh at people being pissed off at how Storm beat the Roosters. Too bad the Panthers will make mincemeat out of them.

Whoda thought Penrith would build a potential dynasty?
30K2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SPAMMING FOR FULL FORWARD

League superstar okeydoke7, the 1000 goal kicker and probable best poster in the league, has announced he will now spam match threads until returned to full forward.

The quality poster has been attempting a ‘silent treatment’ approach, barely posting this week in a protest. Still named at CHB, the veteran has now decided upon a new approach - spamming match threads until named back in the position he belongs.

When approached, the superstar said ‘I make no apologies’.

At least in their case they probably don't have the media riding their coattails but I don't pay attention to anything Phil Gould has anything to do with.
Neither do we. He is at the Bulldogs. :cool:
He does like poaching our players and coaches.

I've heard of him - he could be a star one day.
The only member of SFA that can't be a star is Natural Disaster.

Disaster comes from disastro, an Italian word formed by combining the negative prefix dis- and the noun astro, meaning "star."

It literally means NOT a star.

SPAMMING FOR FULL FORWARD

League superstar okeydoke7, the 1000 goal kicker and probable best poster in the league, has announced he will now spam match threads until returned to full forward.

The quality poster has been attempting a ‘silent treatment’ approach, barely posting this week in a protest. Still named at CHB, the veteran has now decided upon a new approach - spamming match threads until named back in the position he belongs.

When approached, the superstar said ‘I make no apologies’.
There's a word missing in front of quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back