Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Wandering Dad Joke:
Why did the seagulls wander across the road?

A: Because all the chickens were in the Wonders soup.

View attachment 1997472
Shocked Oh No GIF by CBC
Trash David GIF by MyPetHippoProductions

A guy on a plane is sitting in his seat - the air hostess says to him, "Would you like some headphones?"

He replies, "Yes, but how did you know that my name is Phones?"
There he is! 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Please say your posting our match this weekend 🤞🏻🤞🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There he is! 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Please say your posting our match this weekend 🤞🏻🤞🏻
FootyGuy13 has that honour, but I can say that we're considering a 7pm AEST kick off for all 6 games, which will include quarter by quarter scores from around the grounds, live ladders, and the latest on the Fred Medal.

FootyGuy13 has that honour, but I can say that we're considering a 7pm AEST kick off for all 6 games, which will include quarter by quarter scores from around the grounds, live ladders, and the latest on the Fred Medal.
oh! so it'll be like you're posting anyway!

we're considering a 7pm AEST kick off for all 6 games
With the ADE v WCE match starting 4:40pm AEST and likely finishing by 7:15pm if there's lots of time on,
suggest they don't kick us off until after the WCE game has ended, including if there are any delays because of serious injuries, crowd misbehaving, bad weather or power outages.

With the ADE v WCE match starting 4:40pm AEST and likely finishing by 7:15pm if there's lots of time on,
suggest they don't kick us off until after the WCE game has ended, including if there are any delays because of serious injuries, crowd misbehaving, bad weather or power outages.
There's nothing wrong with the normal time either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back