Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

1708944104896.png

The undefeated szn meets the quest for the spoon! While neither team seems on track to achieve their stated goals in Season 37 they are both ever optimistic of their chances. Morale at the Wonders is said to be good despite the set back of a loss last week, while the Furies are riding high on the back of a two game losing streak.

The Wonders will be hoping to make it three in a row against the Furies and sources say the Furies are confident in a third loss against the Wonders. With the number one offensive unit in the league currently, the Wonders will be looking to reigning Fred medalist DenieD to help kick a winning score, while at the other end the Furies would be happy that reigning World Heavyweight Champion ShaunDuggan has limited themselves to 8 goals for the season, though rumor has it they are worried that half forward The Cryptkeeper has not got the memo about the spoon.

Will the Wonders chalk up win number 3 or will the Furies accidentally take home the chocolates?

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time
AnUltimateRessie HARPSichord James Colorado omgfridge

Hello Wonders!

Am looking forward to seeing your rookies Pamcake1 BFew and Grand Uncle Horace take this field this Sunday!
warming up already with my new teammate DenieD

Ryan Gosling Sunglasses GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ChatGPT, please tell me how I can post in a qooty match thread so it does not sound like I am using ChatGPT.
Certainly! The Wonders are your qooty opponent this week, and as such, they are vulnerable to personal attacks about their choice in music, distain for the Simpersons, and the compromised AFL compensation pick mechanism.

I am sure that if you used any of these, and ensuring you tagged the appropriate Wonder, then the thread would explode in a blaze of glory!

Certainly! The Wonders are your qooty opponent this week, and as such, they are vulnerable to personal attacks about their choice in music, distain for the Simpersons, and the compromised AFL compensation pick mechanism.

I am sure that if you used any of these, and ensuring you tagged the appropriate Wonder, then the thread would explode in a blaze of glory!
Do I have a show for you and it’s not the Simpersons.

It’s called The Samsonadzes and hopefully you love the intro, even Grand Uncle Horace is warming up to them ;)

Do I have a show for you and it’s not the Simpersons.

It’s called The Samsonadzes and hopefully you love the intro, even Grand Uncle Horace is warming up to them ;)

I'm searching for whole episodes of that show.

It's certainly...something. Yeah, it's a thing.

I'm searching for whole episodes of that show.

It's certainly...something. Yeah, it's a thing.
No need as I somehow managed to find this while searching the YT today, 9 episodes worth of the weird and wacky of the Samsonadzes ready for you to binge all week now.

No need as I somehow managed to find this while searching the YT today, 9 episodes worth of the weird and wacky of the Samsonadzes ready for you to binge all week now.

Brilliant 👏

Thing is, I get the feeling it'll somehow make more sense without subtitles 🙃

Remove this Banner Ad

Back