Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarks?

You still about?
Poor Tarkyn_24 must be crying tears of his Magpies 0-2 start in his beloved premiership cup of choice.

Shame I’ll be joining him with the 0-2 start although my tears will be hidden from everyone in the toilet cubicle.

This is what it feels to have my Lions be unwinnable again, does anyone else wanna join in proceedings :sob:

Toilet Err GIF

Poor Tarkyn_24 must be crying tears of his Magpies 0-2 start in his beloved premiership cup of choice.

Shame I’ll be joining him with the 0-2 start although my tears will be hidden from everyone in the toilet cubicle.

This is what it feels to have my Lions be unwinnable again, does anyone else wanna join in proceedings :sob:

Toilet Err GIF
You have Freo, you won’t be 0-2. In fact you might belt them by so much you get a bonus win credited to you.

You have Freo, you won’t be 0-2. In fact you might belt them by so much you get a bonus win credited to you.
If only I have any sort of confidence in my club, long term effects of my club being shite in my childhood :sweatsmile:

Nervous Oh No GIF by mushroommovie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy game day.

Massive game for both teams. The kitchen has worked hard to churn out treats for the massive home crowd and our guests.

• Trippa parmigiana
  • Pressed tongue with pickles and freshly brined and cooked tongue with pesto.
  • Brined and grilled quail
  • Snapper cutlets
  • Whole Bream steamed with stir fried noodles (the temper is smoking hot spring onion and chilli oil)
  • Various salads, Champ (in hon of St Paddy’s Day ☘️)
  • Stacks of donuts with a couple of boxes reserved for any Hawkies Who manage donuts. We have a special presentation of salted caramel donuts to Tarkyn_24 when DenieD outscores him .

Happy game day.

Massive game for both teams. The kitchen has worked hard to churn out treats for the massive home crowd and our guests.

• Trippa parmigiana
  • Pressed tongue with pickles and freshly brined and cooked tongue with pesto.
  • Brined and grilled quail
  • Snapper cutlets
  • Whole Bream steamed with stir fried noodles (the temper is smoking hot spring onion and chilli oil)
  • Various salads, Champ (in hon of St Paddy’s Day ☘️)
  • Stacks of donuts with a couple of boxes reserved for any Hawkies Who manage donuts. We have a special presentation of salted caramel donuts to Tarkyn_24 when DenieD outscores him .
My pre-game meal. Some opponent’s heart. :devil:

animation domination fox GIF by gifnews

Remove this Banner Ad

Back