Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Furiosa (Anya Taylor Joy) not having her driver's licence, yet drivers so proficiently in the latest Max Max Movie, is probably like our beloved Wonders coach not having ever coached Aussie Rules before.

Anyway, they both have very lovely calves (so I hear).

'Fashion aside, Taylor-Joy admitted to Colbert that she had “never driven a car” before stepping foot on the set of Furiosa — and despite her outrageous stunt driving in the flick, she still doesn’t have her driver’s license.'
That’s a wardrobe disaster waiting to happen. One little fart and the shows over!! 🤦‍♀️

Isn't that what butt plugs are designed for?

Don't most players use them during matches too?
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Woah woah woah! Don’t be bringing your kink shit onto the field champ! 🤦‍♀️

You must be right. Mouth guards they are.

I was wondering why they were putting them in their mouths or in their socks when taking a shot for goal.
It would be kinda awkward if they made the crowd wait while they…. Shoved you know what…up you know where!!

I heard if you stick you tongue out it has the same affect and a lot less intrusive on one’s privacy

It would be kinda awkward if they made the crowd wait while they…. Shoved you know what…up you know where!!

I heard if you stick you tongue out it has the same affect and a lot less intrusive on one’s privacy
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Furiosa (Anya Taylor Joy) not having her driver's licence, yet drivers so proficiently in the latest Max Max Movie, is probably like our beloved Wonders coach not having ever coached Aussie Rules before.

Anyway, they both have very lovely calves (so I hear).

'Fashion aside, Taylor-Joy admitted to Colbert that she had “never driven a car” before stepping foot on the set of Furiosa — and despite her outrageous stunt driving in the flick, she still doesn’t have her driver’s license.'
FYI:
Anya Taylor Joy was a ballerina, she has extremely good agility and atheleticism for all the stunts in Furiosa and that is why she has 'lovely calves'.
I heard this week that the Brisvegas Bears and Qld Ballet are teaming up for an exchange of skills.
As to the dress...a Thierry Mugler. Right on point as Mugler is having a resurgence right now.
He was also a ballet dancer and body builder, his designs are informed by that, sci-fi and a love of leather.
From Duran Duran, Grace Jones, Diana Ross, Madonna, Beyonce to 'Our Kyles' he dressed them all and was renown for out there clothes as well as his creative directing.

His Art Direction below:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brings back memories of the old Northland Drive In Cinema on a Sunday night with live bands at interval.
This was Northland Thomastown but you mean Northland in Murray road, Preston.
35329194_10155711122986317_4903856580396580864_n.jpg

I love the Drive In, we're so lucky we still have Northland here in Melbs.
It's been my aim to see 'Furiousa' at the Coburg Drive-in. I've been waiting and waiting to hatch that plan and now I see it has finally arrived there. Yay I am booking for next week!
Coburg only survives because they have the trash'n'treasure market there on Sundays and the zoning is still industrial.

This was Northland Thomastown but you mean Northland in Murray road, Preston.
View attachment 1998756

I love the Drive In, we're so lucky we still have Northland here in Melbs.
It's been my aim to see 'Furiousa' at the Coburg Drive-in. I've been waiting and waiting to hatch that plan and now I see it has finally arrived there. Yay I am booking for next week!
Coburg only survives because they have the trash'n'treasure market there on Sundays and the zoning is still industrial.
Yep i meant the one opposite the Northland shopping centre in Murray Rd.

Plus, did you know other people pay Goose to use his pool for all sorts of Internet chicanery?

Too bad they're not producing good old prawn, but "influencing" which is insidious and sneaky.

Goose still gets all sorts of beautiful types around his pool.

it really is quite the good earner.
We have 1 influencer in particular who books it for the whole day (3 times so far) and changes outfits and films dozens of piece to camera spiels, she is clearly pretending its her place.
Always pays to advertise, If anyone wants to hire my pool here is the link

Remove this Banner Ad

Back