List Mgmt. Seedsman

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when Aish played a game like Seedsman is tonight? Neither do I. Know what I'd rather have right now. Seedsman and our two draft picks back

Yeah, Aish played a game late a last year where he got 28 possessions and 2 goals didn't he?

Mind you, I never thought we should have got rid of Seedsman.

Seedsman is your classic case of an average player made to look much better in a very good side.

Agreed, just like Hawthorn and their ordinary players made to look good when surrounded by an exceptional core group but are exposed for what they are when those players drop off or retire.

I like Seedsman, but he is a dud. He is a dud having a good game, but a dud nonetheless.

We've always known he has the capacity to play (a maximum of) one to three excellent games per season. His other games, however........

I like Seedsman, but he is a dud. He is a dud having a good game, but a dud nonetheless.

We've always known he has the capacity to play (a maximum of) one to three excellent games per season. His other games, however........

Yep played well for us on Anzac day & won the medal, but did bugger all for the rest of the year.

Yeah except we got Howe in the trade for Seedsman so how about you use actual facts to back up your rubbish posts.

Rubbish posts? We got howe in that trade... but seedsman was on the table because Aish was on the agenda that same year. Aish to that point playing more an outside role at the Lions than inside like he has at the pies recently.

I'll be closely following your immaculate postings from now on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish posts? We got howe in that trade... but seedsman was on the table because Aish was on the agenda that same year. Aish to that point playing more an outside role at the Lions than inside like he has at the pies recently.

I'll be closely following your immaculate postings from now on.
Seedsman wasn’t on the table because of Aish, he was on the table because he’d lost the plot on-field with us and off the field with his dickhead mates and the club had had enough. And Aish was never a run and carry type like Seedsman so it’s a stretch to say that the club regarded him as a replacement.

He’s one of those players who needed to move to restart his career.

Wish the seed well.
But he's there 21-27 type player. Not a difference maker, but a nice depth player.
Be happy for him if he wins a flag.

But wouldn't make any difference to our team. Eg he's not Sloan or Lever or Betts.

Wish the seed well.
But he's there 21-27 type player. Not a difference maker, but a nice depth player.
Be happy for him if he wins a flag.

But wouldn't make any difference to our team. Eg he's not Sloan or Lever or Betts.

He has run, breaks the lines, and is a booming and usually excellent kick. All things we need, especially off half back, so, er, no, we could really do with him.

He has run, breaks the lines, and is a booming and usually excellent kick. All things we need, especially off half back, so, er, no, we could really do with him.
He can do that, but he's more likely to do it, a match or two only.
Then goes missing.

I've always liked him but he's a best 30 player not a bona fide best 22.

Seedsman wasn’t on the table because of Aish, he was on the table because he’d lost the plot on-field with us and off the field with his dickhead mates and the club had had enough. And Aish was never a run and carry type like Seedsman so it’s a stretch to say that the club regarded him as a replacement.

He’s one of those players who needed to move to restart his career.

Aish provided more outside run in his first year at Lions than he has since at the pies, where hes played a variety of roles... most recently a very inside player. But when he first arrived he spent his time more on the wing like he had at Brisbane.

IMO hardly a stretch for the recruiting dept to link the respective arrivals and departures. Pies thought they were upgrading on inconsistent and troublesome outside player in Seedsman by recruiting Aish, a slower but then predominantly outside player with similiarly good foot skills to Seedsman.

Certainly not worth the treatment I got from Wicksy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back