Semi Final - Brazil vs Turkey

Remove this Banner Ad

SeinDude

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2002
Retired
This game promises to be an exciting match with both teams playing attacking football. Brazil will be without Ronaldinho, after his red card against England in the quarter final game, but still have Rivaldo and Ronaldo to lead their attacks up front. These 2 teams played each other in the group stages with Brazil winning 2-1 after falling a goal behind, with Turkey having 2 players sent off during the game.

MY PREDICTION:
Brazil .... 3
Turkey .. 1

Please post any thoughts and predictions below. :)

Cheers!! :cool:
SeinDude

Brazil 17 - 0... :D

Turkey are not as good as they seem and Brazil should win rather easily.

Brazil and England was the real World Cup final, whoever won that will win the whole thing, Brazil won. You figure out the rest.

Well, I think this will be Brasil's biggest danger game, more worried about turks than deutsch who i think brasil can kill. Turkiye are very dangerous, lightning fast, amazing team spirit, determined and never say die. Brasil might be very hard pushed to beat them again esp without Ronaldinho (even though he did nothing against them in first game), really needing Ronaldo to fire, I don't think turks have particularly strong defence, midfields where it may be won if sambas get break even or slight win there they should win game.

But good luck to turkiye they were my smokey at the start, by the way John the Don just thought I'd tell you, Turkland is my #2 anywhere, haha i cant lose hey boy.

Brazil 3 - 0 Turkey

The Brazilians are just too strong up front and in the middle to lose. Turkey will also struggle to score with Sukur badly out of form and the rest to be held well by the brazilians.

I'm also looking forward to a good display of dribbling skills by Denilson, who will most likely start due to Ronaldinho's suspension. He'll be trying to retain his spot for the final so expect some magic from him.

Brazil 3 Turkey 1

But I won't be surprised if tenacious Turkey spring an upset, there's been no shortage of them so far this WC! Like d4e said, should be good to see how Denilson goes as he battles to wrest the spot from Ronaldinho if Brazil advance to the final. Shame Ronaldinho won't be there for the semi since he was on fire against England, a pleasure to watch but Denilson is definitely a more than capable replacement.

Should be a good match!

Turkey are not as bad as people think they are. Remember what Croatia did 4 years ago and Bulgaria before that. They have a number of good players who play in the domestic competition with Galatasary & Fenerbache which are to clubs who are getting increasingly better in Europe.

Brasil 2
Turkey 1

but they'll have to work hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BRAZIL ARE IN THE WORLD CUP FINAL!!

brazilCq1.gif
brazilCq1.gif
brazilCq1.gif
brazilCq1.gif
brazilCq1.gif

Brazil 1 vs Turkey 0

Cheers!! :cool:
SeinDude

Originally posted by Slax
USELESS FACT ABOUT BRAZIL V GERMANY

Did you know that Brazil and germany have never played each other in the history of the world cup even though this is the 7th final for both nations.

Just thought I'd put it in. Should be a good final except for the fact that Germany will miss Ballack.

And from my research, they have met only once in an international competition, to the best of my knowledge-- and if they've met more often than that, the most recent meeting was in 1993.

U.S. Cup'93, at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C., June 10, 1993, ended in a 3-3 draw.

Germany had fallen behind 3-0, before two goals by Juergen Klinsmann and a third by Andy Moeller gave the Germans a share of the spoils. Brazil scored through Careca, Lusinho and a German own goal.

Hope that whets your appetite for the final. :)

In any event, great performance by Brazil. They deserved to beat Turkey, and could easily have won by a bigger score. Well done by the Turks, though, they did better than anyone else could have given them credit for.

Cheers,
William

Originally posted by you_idiot

And from my research, they have met only once in an international competition, to the best of my knowledge-- and if they've met more often than that, the most recent meeting was in 1993.

U.S. Cup'93, at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C., June 10, 1993, ended in a 3-3 draw.

Germany had fallen behind 3-0, before two goals by Juergen Klinsmann and a third by Andy Moeller gave the Germans a share of the spoils. Brazil scored through Careca, Lusinho and a German own goal.

Hope that whets your appetite for the final. :)

In any event, great performance by Brazil. They deserved to beat Turkey, and could easily have won by a bigger score. Well done by the Turks, though, they did better than anyone else could have given them credit for.

Cheers,
William

Christ, I remember Andy Moeller. Was that guys hairdresser an aussie or what?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back