Society/Culture Sexism & Gender Equality

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found out today that transperth have quotas for female bus drivers... good lord.

Sexism reas its ugly head again. Australia is slowly going backwards.

The entire concept of gender equality is abject bullshit. Men and women will never be identical so it follows each sex will excel in ways the other doesn't, which is fantastic because genetically they are made to complement one another and I suspect only the tiny percentage of humans confused or unsatisfied with their gender are incapable of absorbing this.

Is there even any intellectual justification whatsoever for gender quotas? If so it must be unbelievably flimsy.

Men also have to pay for their own training in full privately to get the required score, women get subsidised for their training that is done privately lmao. Both get training from transperth for free upon getting the job. Much equality yo.

Is that even legal?

Andy Maher on SEN just apologized to all women for the lenient sentence Ristevski got, but not before making a point that SEN as a station is largely run by men which is why he felt compelled to issue this apology.

His reasoning seems to be that all men are responsible for this murder, the murder was committed against all women and not an individual, and we as men collectively decided on the sentence :think:

This pandering by the media to the extreme-lefts hatred of men is getting worse all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy Maher on SEN just apologized to all women for the lenient sentence Ristevski got, but not before making a point that SEN as a station is largely run by men which is why he felt compelled to issue this apology.

His reasoning seems to be that all men are responsible for this murder, the murder was committed against all women and not an individual, and we as men collectively decided on the sentence :think:

This pandering by the media to the extreme-lefts hatred of men is getting worse all the time.
Representative from the Australian Macedonian community also issued a statement.

"Please no kill wife....*en."

I'll see myself out.

Maher must be confused what his media role is

LOL, what a corporate suck hole. Don't you just love it then when he get's all down and "blokey" by drinking a half a pot of beer with Mick Molloy?

Maher, Whateley, Robinson, etc,..................all open pit empathy miners. We care a lot.............buy our s**t.

They know * all about football, but who cares? At least, they're "nice".

I wonder how the 13 female listeners responded.

I wonder how the 13 female listeners responded.
"Honey I'm home. Boy oh boy what a day! Hey why don't we relax on the couch tonight and have an open and honest discussion about your feelings and insecurities over some haagen daz."

woman_angry_case_bezel_secretariat_office_communicate_business_woman-851534.jpg!d

Anyone catch this JRE last week featuring Adam Conover?

An extraordinary example of someone completely detached from reality, he umm's/ahhh's through 2.5 hours with Joe, getting completely stumped by even simple follow up questions.

I wouldn't recommend watching the whole thing if you value your brain cells, but here he is arguing (as far as I can tell) that male speed/strength advantage over women in physical sports is largely down to the fact that said sports were invented by men... :think:

Anyone catch this JRE last week featuring Adam Conover?

An extraordinary example of someone completely detached from reality, he umm's/ahhh's through 2.5 hours with Joe, getting completely stumped by even simple follow up questions.

I wouldn't recommend watching the whole thing if you value your brain cells, but here he is arguing (as far as I can tell) that male speed/strength advantage over women in physical sports is largely down to the fact that said sports were invented by men... :think:

I was shaking my head throughout this...
Conover describes his theory as .."A possibility opening device".

I guess his theory plays well within the groups he normally hangs out with...a lot of nodding and agreeing
Here he is exposed, as he is challenged on basics

A university student union in Melbourne wants to ban white males from speaking in seminars, so that women and transgender people are more willing to contribute to discussions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...zuoIKbIQYIqUyVKXU_MPwOkaHxiY8OkOrMS8OJSPo01go
Oh look a dailymail article. Expect to get roasted that they provide illegitimate and rubbish news pieces.

Trust that this was thought up by the Melbourne Uni student union. Not the first time that they have come up with far left rubbish which has been abused by the student cohort. This is the same union who wanted to celebrate the death of Thatcher among other things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back